Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ritual magic

  The Ritualistic magics are based on this theory. The Request of the person, the Actions to take to achieve it, and the thanking of the forces that helped it along to the end. Like for example, a spell could take form of a moment of consideration. The form is 
"I take to myself the moment of luck in the form of winning the lottery without losing my luck in the process. I thank thy of the helpers that make it happen."

  There is a new form of magic ritual practiced by some that I have changed a little. It goes like this:
 
  The event one wants to happen, the event advanced by an event one wants to happen, and the final event that one wants to happen in the series of events as a summary of the events..
An Example: "I want to survive, I want to live better, I want to have a better life without those mistakes with remembrance of the eventful lessons."
  This is said with the feeling of the need and desire that spurred the need of the spell. The power for it comes from you. Allowance is necessary to let it occur as a gradual shift in your minds eye. When it happens, there will be a flash of light and electricity will brown out a little like a dimming of the lights and things will set.

  The rare long form of a spell is the identity of the force that will be used to make it happen, the Request, the way of achieving it, and the thanking of the identity first, then the others that have helped it along. 

  An example is in the wiccan faith: 
 This is an example of a prayer of protection for the day from the goddess and god of the wiccan faith. 
"Goddess be within me, God of the earth wind and fire, Protect me as I go through this day so I don't have anything bad happen to me, Thank you for listening to me great Goddess and God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *