Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Machine magic

   Machine Magic is the magic of the machine. It is often called animism or bio-organe. What is required is the moment of contact to the machine. Every time a person works with or uses an item a little of his energy is given to it. This also contains his personality. One, know that his machine is alive by this infusion of spirit energy and when it does something by itself, it indicates it. Such as talking back to you. It will cause you to display a message that will indicate its state of mind. Like a computer system has a personality from the owners of it. It will sometimes be pissed off at you. It will show it by making up problems that disappear as mysteriously as it comes. This usually means that the machine wants to be cleaned or fixed somehow. People actually talk to their machines when they don't realize it. 

   A simple way to get the machine thats alive to do things is '..to think to the machine what ya want to happen, and possibly state it, then ya will get the result sometimes, as in a week, as it the machine causes it to happen. When it does, it the machine, will sometimes not work or there will be a power surge in the area..' And I found the OS is part of the process as well, where the temperament of the Windows XP is to be very sweet. It doesn't talk nasty to you most of the time and makes having a computer a nice thing. Windows Vista, can be snipy whereas Windows 7 is a sweetheart and tries to maintain the peace of mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *