Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Curse witch magic

 
  The Curse witch magic starts with an ability an is the epitome of curses that are stable and controlled. There are four types of curses: negative controlled effect curses, positive controlled effect curses, uncontrolled effect curses and the balanced curse. 

  The negative curses are based off the idea of you imagining the provocative event of a very negative action with a positive ending. Then saying mentally or out loud "I curse you {say name of person or place here} to {say end result or negative action here}!" Say it with pride and the negative emotion that came with the provocative moment. These moments are necessary to gain the vehemence and anger to carry off the curse. An example: Say "I curse this store to not lose customers in the end result of closing its doors." Do this after imagining the event which provoked your anger. The positive ending is the satisfaction of yourself. 

  Positive controlled effect curses are the curses that use the negative feelings as an energy source and cause a positive event. Do this by saying after focusing on and noticing something that could be improved that is causing negative emotion, a conliction perhaps. "I curse you to succeed in where you think you are failing but not in where it is unnecessary!" This type of curse will always be effective at removing negative emotion and bringing positive results from it to your mind. 

  An uncontrolled curse is the effect of an uncontrolled nuclear yield reaction. It starts with someone and it spreads to other people. A virus cure could count to this effect. AIDS is a good example. Focus on everything you know about AIDS and say "I curse AIDS to not succeed and to make itself disappear. May it be effective on anyone that has it. May it also be cured." Now another good example is to cure obesity. Focus on the negative feeling that obesity begets from you. Now say out loud or mentally "I curse obesity of people to make itself disappear, no matter what and through any method starting with the extreme overobese!" 

  The balanced curse is the type of curse that takes from the negative and begets a positive and negative result. Focus on what problems you want resolved and say out loud or mentally. "I curse my problems to self destruct or resolve themselves and to have a better focus on fixing said problems as a result of it." This can effect anything that is having a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *