Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Lughorn transform

 
Lughorn water transform  is to make ya more able to do psionics and magic as Lughorn are very powerful in it. 

An interesting thing, to have a thought of 'lughorn' at the water it creates the water and to put ability at the water like name the water ability water and think add to mine, to get it added to your old ones. Add in here, You can infuse the water with an ability charging, only you could steal an aforementioned one by thinking it to the water out of an idea of drink. You could transform into another being entire by thinking of it. its just like a normal charge only your gonna say 'lughorn transformation without the weight' since they gain weight. Charge the drink or soda, by putting your fingers around the glass or can. and imagining the stream of energy go through the fingers to the thumb or think at the drink till its colder and heavier. 

Didnt you know that a time travellors body is somewhat immune to drugs due to charged effects and household goods, it only gives them a vision till the drug wears off. Due to energy as it acts like drugs so the body gets used to it. The energy infuses the body, and causes immunity, sometimes a vision can kill. The worse the drug the worse the vision. Sometimes a vision lasts a long time. You can get real live rersults. as some worse visions are real. So drink pop and theres your mild drug. Soda pop contains caffeine and thats your vision. I don't really drink anything with caffiene so add to the fact a time travellors body is immune to death like a lughains body&; :

Lughain are lughorn. They look like us, act like us but are a little more haughty. anything on the abilities and so on an they can trap a person into a mental dream thats real to them and they can play mind games or effect a body physically by thought alone. A mental surgent can adjust the brain to fix itself or to realign the spine along with begin as if fixed from diseases. And so they can do that and the stuff we can, or are they limited to that. as they could get info from the mind or brain of the person and have someone record it. temporarily freezing them. unfreezing them as to what they do or you do as its a temporary freeze and they decide to let them go dragging the body out. They when they live, can shift on a mind thought and do any type of damage.

A lughains body is 83 % telepathic,and % body mass where a time travellors is 50 to 70. and like earthlings except they are immortals that came as immigrants from space. now as I was saying, a time travellors body does not corrupt. no actual corrosion as with a lughains even after death. they are still alive but dead and still in control as they follow this rule, to use to see but not use whatever do you think of the lughain or lughorn as their sometimes called. they tend to begin to be fat unless you transform into an unfat one by a 'not fat' thought added on. Charge thought the effect, The effect is the action and with a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *