Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Song magic

  Song or Bardic magic is the intention of mind, the directing of a little outside energy to the task with an untainted source and the repetition of words in a song in any pattern. What works best is to listen to Godsmacks Voodoo Song. Then listen to the songs of which you like and listen to the words. Observe how close your mood and actions are to the song words or melody keeping in mind the title of the song. People become like the songs they hear. As well, singing a song in battle changes the mood of those who hear it as well as yours. If there is a pattern in the song of words then the crowd will tend to do it if there is an intention in mind, a little energy drawn in from the feeling of the song as you or anyone else listening to it, and allow for the music to work through their minds as you direct it. The trick is to try to make it very harmonious to your own mind and use your instinct. I guess this could be called spellsong.

  You can destroy any enchantment cast against you by taking a different approach. Use of discordant chords in a harmonious song pattern of pure rhythm will direction your mind focus to disrupt the spell you think is in effect to destroy the effect. At the end of the song allow for the effect to occur by feeding into it your own feelings. I remove my headaches in this manner.

  Healing a person is simply a matter of using songs of pure rhythmic beats that reflect the heart or pattern of problem. Making the song more effective than just listening to it you can reflect on the problems or memories that it evokes. This causes the process of healing to speed up. When you think about healing while listening to song that reflects the feelings that are having it happens within days.

  Harmonies have a power of their own making. When a person uses harmonies in the correct way by blending the different streams in a harmonic pattern they can control someone. If a person is in a bad mood Sing or use the radio or a computer playback of a song and have the intention to make the person come to match the mood of the song. The song must be a sad song. Then change the song to a happy song and the person will follow. When the song is over think to yourself to end the control over that person of the song. This uses a process called suggestion with vibration of cause by word pitches to change things as it, an area will allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *