Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soul devices

 
Soul devices are the making use of the power of the soul to imitate devices. When doing this, make certain to have a good nights rest as you need to recharge your body. This effect will drain the body of certain needed energy by the body. So aging will occur if one doesn't rest that very night. It is a thought that people age through loss of this energy needed by the body. Perhaps a low voltage passing through the body will recharge it if enough time passes. I discovered resting by focusing energy from around you into the body while going to sleep and meditating will unage you. Meditate with the thought of "body repair and recharge for 2 hours to 6 hours and possibly falling asleep. This method meditation will also regenerate the body from all breaks and diseases.

The method is thus; Imagine a weapon or device or money value of any choice in your hand. This imagined item must have been seen or handled at least once to work. Feel it in your hand, know it by feel that it is in your hand. It is often a simple charge of energy that only you can see. Imagine this energy as an extremely powerful version of the weapon. Imagine a greater effectiveness of the item for the device or money value of choice. Now, the item will be there and only seen if you want it to be seen. To do this correctly, you must believe that your soul is a power for you to use but not abuse. Try firing the gun or using the device by imagining the use of it. You could give instant cash to someone else and they wouldn't know the difference. The cash trick only works with those of distracted nature as it is based in illusion. A force gun will only do damage if you desire it. It will knock the foe out otherwise. A personal device will always try to do what you expect and imagined to have properties of. Pda devices are easy, imagine the small handheld computer device. Imagine it hanging in the air and only you can see it. Now, imagine the device writing itself without your intervention what you would want written down. Where you have a need there is a way. Doing it with soul is always an interesting way.

Another prospect is selling an item or making an illusion turn real. To sell an item is making a true illusion. To make a true illusion is to be paid and to say the item is in your hand. The power of your soul and his imagination is united and it becomes an actual reality. In the act of payment to you, the soul is recharged by the exchange. But first, there must be a projected image by the mind of the item in question. Thus believe it is there and then make it appear for him. Then he will be able to buy it. Gold coins are the easiest things to make. Gemstones are the second easiest. Guns you would have to have seen first. I like the human powered variety power projectile energy gun. You can easily make the other devices by making them for yourself first and then the sell later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *