Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mental Shifting of Oneself

 
  Mental Shifting of Oneself is to do a shifting of ya body and mind as though to gain magic effects · I use the methods written herein and self-experiment on myself to know that they work for me. If they work for you, then email me about it for feedback

  A therapy that the person can change his or her body shape with. Meditate in a comfortable position for 5 minutes each day when the person wakes up and is about to go to sleep for that day. The person must meditate on what he wants and the words body shape and then the mentally stored image for the shape that you would want to have. Such as have a picture of her/him/yourself around when you do it. The body will then make changes itself over a day. You only have to meditate on the Image. This is the slowest and most powerful body shift idea and is permanent unless you change the rule. The words you can speak or envision make the rule on how it happens. The Shift can happen at any time of day. 

Say this takes 1 month to occur, I make certain I put the words at night and in the morning to make certain nobody finds a embarrassing moment.

A way to enliven your life ·To enliven your life and get rid of the angriness with the tiredness state of your mind and body simply before you go to sleep and after you wake up try to envision the person you are and then the person you are as a stronger younger looking person a lot more successful and accepting life more at ease. The process is gradual but you will become that image in however long you set the limit by words or picture.

If an attempt is made to change behavior pattern it must be envisioned one step at at a time with a small step of a different behavior pattern imagined. After that, wait a few days to a few weeks for an affirmation period. Then, change the behavior again through imagination visualization. Each change you make uses your actions but with one change at a time.

Dream or visualization is more powerful as you can make through pictures or words, or just envisioning the words, or any mix of the methods including flashcards mixed together to make anything happen. The Dream imagery is extremely flexible but you must use the meaningful images and actions that are familiar to you. The subconscious mind is the thing that is answering and doing the action. Thus, the subconscious is the most powerful tool that the human or any human has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *