Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Witchcraft

Witchcraft is to use craft to achieve a moment of elation when the ability flares and a ceremony makes itself manifest energy to craft and direct through various means of ritual. The moment of witchcraft is when an imagined event occurs and is aided by a balancing event. Using a lit candle to effect a positive power with more success is advisable. Don't use red candles as the candle will bind yourself as a source. An event that could be called witchcraft is transferring an object to your hand from somewhere else, idea from Steven brusts "teckla" book. The actual process is thinking of an object that is there and think very hard for the object to be here in your hand or somewhere near yourself. Keep thinking of the object being here near you pulling in energy from around you with a visualized hand pull on a line to accomplish the energy link jump. With a small surge the object like a tension release. Another act of witchcraft is to imagine a series of events that are most likely to occur and be positive. Now, think in your mind a successful event to occur. Imagine a straight line between and connecting that successful event and the sequence of events that was imagined yourself. Now do the successful event.

A big hint: The successful event could be anything at all including a simple movement of the finger. Be warned, sometimes the event sequence is not what you would want, so be very careful to not let spite have its way. Another way of getting what you'd want is to imagine a field of energy and feeling the influx of it to make a pattern through focus to occur. Either a pattern in the voice to make a person do what you are saying or thinking. Trying a hypnotist approach with the patterned focus of voice and believing that it will have an effect will make what you are saying occur, but the underlying structure of the voice is the rhythm. that occurs to harmonically charge the air and makes the right words important to you and the ritual. This is akin to metaphysics. After every act is the necessity of sleep for at least 8 hours at the end of the day. After each successful act there maybe a power surge or a drain somewhere of energy, so no matter how powerful you are focus energy to a planet and maybe the candle to draw excess energy. The energy level of yourself always increases after the fact for every witchcraft attempt. After every successful attempt there is a substantial increase in ability for at least ten minutes.

I recently experimented with an idea of collecting the energy and allowing for the moment of a visualization to form its purpose. Once the purpose is formed, allow the energy to leave the body and it will do all the work for you. Remember, the larger the project the longer it will take to work. The killing of a person could take weeks to a few moments. The making a job that is favorable for a person event will happen the moment they try to get a job. To make a store personnel accept your presence in the store for at least a little bit takes but moments but lasts a couple of minutes to hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *