Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inverse magic

 
The inverse magics are magics based off math and fairy law represented by chaos math.
With any action there three probable reactions other than what you thought like unkown reactions to any action. Three unknown reactions to your actions that are seeable, or thought out and considered unknown unless thought on. Three unlooked for reactions that are to have an impact and considered later on, unless there are clues. Counted as resolutions to the activity at hand. This chaos math depicts any acton/reaction as you would live to seduce or effect a so called "life". Where the action is to strike a person in the face, the reactions are to fight back, reflect or not react. Three unknown reactions will probably be run, deflect or duck. Finally the three unlooked for reactions are to learn to fight as a resolve, dismiss it or die.

The inverse magics use the void as a source. It will absorb all other energy sources including disbelief as it decides it needs to get the job done. The void if left to its own devices will incinerate the intended victim or thing unless it weakens. Alright, to use inverse magics focus on nothing by thinking on dark matter. Then use it through imagination by visualization and feeling the event. Everything it does is unseen except by pattern and this cones from Edward of the wall. When you utilize nothing know it will do what you imagine as fast as possible by belief powered by disbelief of others with belief from yourself. Thus if you would want to shift time, imagine events going backwards as you want. The effect would instantly shift without you knowing events to some degree. Thus nothing is known of what you do and what you imagine is the limit of the inverse magics. With this magic there is effectively a voiceless spell unless you want to effect the spell further by speaking. A person can detect it with pattern recognition and on realizatlon will it cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *