Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Demon Eating

  Demon eating is a lost art form that was lost years ago. I have reconstructed the art using metaphysics. It uses Focus of Mind, Affinity, and imagination. First things first, have a shield that will protect from demons. I will describe the shield protection needed.

  The shield is needed as is to be a focus of a gray wall around yourself that deflects demonic attack and corruptive change, and mental manipulation that the demon might attempt. The idea is to keep the demon back by fear and emotion that cause revolt and to allow calmness of mind to support it. This will power the shield. This way keeps it working no matter what and even in weakness. Now to strengthen it. Say "No!" firmly to it mentally until the demon subsides. This is the shield.

  Imagine while feeling very unbreakable much like unbreakable charged steel that you are stealing the demons essence. Make a puckering face and suck inwards. This action will do an act of witchcraft, in that will enact a current of magic to draw the demons essence into you. When the demon is concentrated enough inside you. Say these words mentally "I wish the demons will be broken through its own energy." You can convert them as any demon too, by holding a little of them in you and saying convert or an e-revert.

  Then the energy is yours to do as you want. However, it is still strong. So resist the evil things that the energy is going to do. When you trained it to respect you, it is truly yours to command. Say afterward, "I wish to become younger in appearance and keep my knowledge intact without becoming insane or stupid." or something similar.

  Thus the demon eating art is understood. But you do it without breaking or your condoled and controlled till you figure a way out of it. Demon energy is a force, that can live on its own. However, split up its weakened as a demon is a corrupt soul. So keep the body closed by wear of clothing and it won't get to you. Feel confident and feel that you won't be taken. That the demon will do as you command, then it will do as you say. As long as your focused. Use of slight tone and subtle suggestion is another way. At least it is a form that can be posed as a question. The idea is to be fair, so play fair, be nice and evil with the evil. 

skyhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *