Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Fargating technique

The Fargating technique is similar to orbiting but slightly different as it can keep you in the same dimension to a far place in mind. It is using gating as a anchor of any element and link by aether to fold space to another place by use of energy. This energy can be achieved in many different places and ways. Use of linking to bridge the gap by the use of the separate energy is necessary. Do it by this method: Imagine the gate itself by feeling or imagining four force lines in a large enough rectangle to allow passage of said object in mind. Be it you, someone else, or an object of desire the gate must be large enough. Try to imagine the place you want to link to in perfection by seeing the picture, saying the name of the place or visualize it in some way. Make actions happen of the link through a mental "punch" through the gate you imagined to the place you want it to link to. This link should now be supported by the separate energy source you decided on. To choose it, think of whats available. An energy source is defined by anything that is made of atoms. If it has atomic structure, it has a possibility to be an energy source. The link of the suns energy, the moons energy, the earth's energy or the heat around you is a considered safe and large enough sources because it takes a considerable amount of energy to keep a gate open. The link is accomplished by the imagination of the source representation by picture form and the representation of the gate link in symbolic form. Now in your mind, imagine a line drawn from the source to the gate link.

The gate should be fully active by now so it is now time to set conditions on the gate. Now say out loud or mentally "this gate I just made will bring people to wherever they need to be and force anyone who made passage through that gate who should not be here or there to be imprinted with following the rules here or there! Allow only those who will not be destructive to pass through!" Clap your hands thrice and say "Let this be done and the gate remain unseen!" Now think "I mote it be!" or "I wish it to be done!" to reinforce it. This will ensure that no crimes will be done while it is open. To break the gate link is to close the gate or change it and on a change it breaks down. The term of phrase "Closee Agatee" will make the gate close or any other gate close in the area of a mile with the effect of anything done by that gate will be undone. What the term means is to negate all gate actions and functions. To say the term "close gate" will just close the gate. You can imagine a gate anywhere, but it has to be able to be walked through. The doorway is a good place. "Change destination" will change an area to where the gate brings you on visualizing it or mentioning its name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *