Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Orbiting travel

 
  The orbiting travel technique is only available with people who have a large energy source higher plane people. Another name for this is called the Apporte Spell. What is it? It is you imagining yourself in another place and appearing there. The method is simple, have a link to a power source or link your mind to a power source of choice if you have not a large enough of one. Do this by imagining said power source and you linked by a line of force. This line of force is unbreakable if the source energy is flowing through it. Now the source could be anything at all. So I would choose the moon, earth or a sun which could be anywhere in the galaxy. The next step, imagine a place you would want to appear in or state the name of the place . Now imagine yourself in that scene. pull on and allow the source energy to bridge you there and act the scene in your mind. When you feel a shift after focusing on the scene while you do something there, then you have apported to the place. To strengthen it, wish yourself to appear to the place you imagined or say "apport". 

   To apporte people or other things to somewhere else, do the same as above but imagine them in the area and placed perfectly in something or on something that won't kill them. Making things or objects appear in hand, imagine the item appear in hand or somewhere near you. Wish it to appear. When you feel the shift in the air and the appearance, it is done. This is nicknamed orbiting and is really teleportation or psychoportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *