Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alteration

   The Alteration arts are a usage of the aether by focus of ether or spirit with your will and imagination. This works by the aether being of a framework of magnetic particles in nature. These particles in nature manipulate the subatomic bond interactions which occur beneath the human eye at on-millionth the size of the atom. The only way to measure use of the aether is to make note of the change of the state in itself of the object being changed.

   How to use it is quite simple. Focus your mind by thought provoked in some manner. This thought provoking can occur by: a single word which expresses what you saw, a moment of imagination and a word or two to cause the action, imagination alone, focus on an action word, focus through a device in your hand or around your neck, or to make an action happen by other people believing in it. Once the thought has been achieved, it will make an imprint of the material of aether. The aether will cause the focused upon idea or person to change from within in shape, form, or desire. One note: this effect needs to be practiced until you get a result. Then you can do it anytime afterwards.

   The examples are: to see a vision and to mentally change it by imagination if it was dire enough to provoke fear. Another example is to see a spell in action and to be able to mimick its effects by a descriptive word alone that is meaningful to you. To imagine a sequence of events in meditative trance and to see the events happen before your eyes. To speak a single word while provoking the image of the effect in mind to make the spell effect happen through some sort of focusing device. Enchanting an item through the effect of thinking that said item has that power while in some way touching it and "locking" it afterwards. Changing your shape by focus on an image you want to become for at least two seconds. Finally, the attempt at morphing an item. This is the alteration art in a nutshell. Expect the result to happen when it happens and not before. The result will happen in the quicker times if you wish it to happen faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *