Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life path numerology

 
  This thing is pretty cool and its like magic where you get accuracy, but to Google "Life Path" for more info may help you. Basically you get your date of birth, and add it to one number.

They have the life paths listed here; http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html
http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/numerology/life-path-number.htm

THE LIFE PATH NUMBER

The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life.

The Life Path number is established from the date of birth. First, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit.

Example: If a person was born on October 23, 1972 (10-23-1972*), add the month 10 to the day 23 plus the the year 1972 arriving at a total of 2005. Then add the digits in 2005 arriving at the Life Path number 7.

The "master numbers, " 11, 22, and 33, have been incorporated within the corresponding single digit number readings. See addition comments about master numbers.

If you choose to consider the master numbers, you can stop reducing the compound numbers when you arrive at the master numbers, 11 or 22. Example: Bill Gates, born 10-28-1955, has a birth date that adds up to 1993. 1993 reduces to 22, so he would a good example of the 22/4.

MASTER NUMBERS

The longer I study and think about numerology, the more disenchanted I get with the concept of "Master Numbers." My first concerns arose when the traditional 11 and 22 master number were enjoined by 33/6, 44/8, 55/1, and 66/3. All of these latter day master numbers seemed to be wanting their shot at greatness, too. For years I maintained a staunch conservative resistance to this change, and stuck with the original masters and excluded the new pretenders. Over the years, this has upset a few 33/6s along the way. But I steadfastly sent them on their way to find others who would feed their vanity and good fortune (in an ego sense) of being born on one of those rare dates producing a total of 33.

On reflection, it's hard to justify why, if the 11 can syphon off all of the potential superlatives of the spiritual 2, and 22 can steal the glory from the hardworking 4, then why can't the 33s do the same to the naturally nurturing 6. Seems only fair. But with most of the optimal trails of 2 and 4 expended on their "higher level" brethren, these two solid citizens are left with delineations reflecting personages resigned to the ordinary and humdrum. To me it is very hard to read what numerologists say about 1 through 9, without coming away with the sense that the authors believe that the higher the number the more potential for the person. The 2 and 4 are usually particularly drab, indeed. I just have a hard time accepting this. I hold firmly to the idea that all numbers are totally and without qualification equal in terms of human potential. It is simply that, that potential manifests, thankfully, in a wide array of different kinds of people.

Further on this, I have the sense that upon learning one is a "master", the reaction can go a couple of different ways. Neither are very desirable in my view.

In some, the discovery that your Life Path number or Destiny number is one of the master numbers can be a little freaky and intimidating. Not knowing what you are supposed to do with this wonderful "gift" can cause confusion and even paranoia. Not very healthy when a reading of the root number would give a much more accurate picture for both the 2 and the 4. With the potential for greatness included in the more comprehensive reads, it is far better to see the nature of your being and what the potentials are likely to be. As a member of this crowd with my 11/2 Destiny number, I'm feeling better already knowing that I no longer have to be so illuminating.

The other group of masters proudly hail their superlative status. They adopt the view that they are somehow better than all of their single digit peers. Stands to reason, doesn't it? Their number is a master number and not just everyone is a has such a designation. This sort of ego trip flies in the face of master number concept. Surely these folks are living on the negative side of their master number. They are sitting around just waiting for that greatness to appear. They would be well advised to revisit the root number and learn the lessons there with a sense of humility.

So, I have limited the amount of information on the site regarding master numbers, and I have incorporated the superlatives into the root single digit number instead. Bill Gates will be glad to hear this and realize that even he, an ordinary 4, can become a "master builder."

If your date of birth or the letters in your names adds up to one of the master numbers, 11 or 22, or 33 for that matter, I urge you contain your pride and excitement. Be humble and focus on the ultimate single digit number. Make sure you understand the basis of your nature and that you are indeed living your life on its positive side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *