Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Candle magick

  Candle magick is magic using candles of many colors. The colors attract many things associated with that color.

The colors are thus:

  Red is for love, blood, and violent related spells. When doing a ritual with the colors of that choice always use three candles. To use red, binds the person into the spell. Useful for retribution, as you feel the attack, yet feel the death.
  Pink candles are for love and attraction related spells Use them in twos.
 Blue colored candles are for luck, friendship, association, and water related spells. When using for water related, have a bowl of water nearby.
 Green is for money, luck, and prosperity spells. Use two or more for some rituals.
  Violet or purple candles can be used for prophesy chaos, and fate spells. For fate spells only, use candles to represent the three fates.
  Gold candles are used for money, luck attraction, and prosperity spells. For luck spells, use three or your lucky number as the number of candles needed. 
  Use orange candles for fire spells. The more candles, the larger the fire effect.
  Brown candles are for hiding, concealment, stealth, and earth spells. The number of candles used, the higher the effect you can get achieved.
  White is used for divining, purification, and white power spells. The more candles of white coloration, the greater the effect.
  Black candles are for magick. Use these candles to draw magick for any ritual. The more candles, the more the effect.
  Purple candles are for passion. Use these candles for passionate spells. Only three purple candles are required.

  Use any colors of candles together that strengthen each other. If the balance of effects are unbalanced and negating of each other , find a mutual color that works with both. If no candles, then imagine the candles where you want them. Arranged as you want and in the right number of each color needed. Imagine them lit if you need them that way.

  A ritual of attraction is to have 2 pink candles, one mirror of any size, and a pink quartz pendant.
  To start this ritual, place the mirror in the center, the candles on both sides of the mirror, and the pendant right in front of the mirror. Light the candles and repeat these words while looking at yourself:

  "I am [your name here]":
  "I will attract my mate today."
  "I am attractive to my mate."
  "My mate is attractive to me
  "My mate I will to come find me!"

  Now, say thanks to the fire sprites and blow out the candles. Wear the amulet that was near the mirror for the attraction spell to attract the mate of your life more effectively. Do this ritual at night and in the morning with the same pendant of rose quartz every day until it happens.

  Another ritual of attraction to attract a boyfriend.

  The same materials as the first attraction spell are needed. To set things up place the mirror in the center, the two candles on both sides of the mirror, and the pendent of rose quartz in front of the mirror. While looking at yourself, say these words:

  "I am attractive."
  "[The boyfriend or girlfriend's name here] is attractive to me."
  "I am attractive to [boyfriend or girlfriend name here]"
  "Let us be mutual friends and know each other better."
  "Let the chemistry be right between us and to never fall out of love because of it!"

  When this is done, say the phrases three times and never regret the result. Blow out the candles after thanking the fire sprites. Wear the amulet to have more effect towards the one you want to attract afterward. Do this at night and in the morning. 

  A fate spell.
  Do this at night! You need three purple candles, a picture of the person, an amethyst pendant or wristband, and salt or chalk. Draw or sprinkle salt in a large triangular shape on an altar or tabletop. Place the three candles at the corners of the triangle to represent the three faces of fate. Wear the wristband or amulet of amethyst. Place the picture of the person on the table within the triangle. Say these words:

  "May the three faces of fate reveal to me the fate of the person in the picture!"
  "Reveal to me the way I must be near this person to allow him and me to suceed in our causes!"
  "Show me when I must act or interceed!"

  Now allow the images to come to your mind by relaxing it and thinking "show me the images" while wearing the amethyst stone. When the images stop coming, Say,"I thank thee fate for showing me the way!". Now, thank the fire sprites and blow out the candles. Now rest and you may receive dreams of the future. The key to this ritual is to charge with the spell the amethyst and to guide the ritual to the knowledge or fate you need to know through the words of the ritual. 

  A good prosperity and money drawing spell:
  Materials needed are three or your lucky number of gold or green candles, candle stands for the candles, and salt. To set the stage just sprinkle salt in a pattern of a star that is 6 pointed on the ground. Place three of the candles in this order: one at the point of the star directly in front of you. The other two to complete a triangular pattern from the first candle. The rest in a circular pattern surrounding yourself and the star. Light all the candles. Now say these words while thinking them:

  "This lucky star will draw me luck!"
  "Thus prosperity will come upon me!"
  "May this effect be persuant throughout my days as a guardian renewed by the moon phase!"

  Put out the candles one by one. Thank the fire sprites. Now rest easy that you have luck and prosperity.

  A concealment spell.
This spell can conceal anything you don't want to have seen. The materials: Three brown candles, A pendant of your choice, and candle holders. To set up the stage, place the pendant somewhere on you or near you. Place the three candles around the pendant and around you in a triangular pattern. Light the candles. Say these words or think them:

  "May the pendant that I chose hold the power to conceal at will."
  "May the things that I need concealed, be concealed by the power I wield."
  "When I will, may the pendant I chose do the same and be able to unconceal at will!"

  When this is said, there will be a light wind and then put out the candles. Thank the fire sprites. Now, when you want an item concealed, just will through the amulet to be concealed and it will be concealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *