Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Some interesting idea on our origins

Why we exist as ourselves

  It seems that we were created from a dream of a person with apes. Who lived in Atlantis, and that he was that good at mutations and chemistry. As we created in the present, he created in the past. It seems he created us from thoughts meant to replenish and replace him and the race around him. He was powered by the Babylonians and powered in idea made ingenious by the Atleantians. If so, I believe it was as the Babylonians were on a path of death, we were on a path of life. We have life from the Babylonions, Genious and Thought from the Atleantians and created by him. We were in deed granted genious and thought by the Atleantians. And at the death of the Babylonians from an active volcano, they unbecame a human species where we gained humanity and immortality. We were on a path of life to become human.

  But, we were immortal from our creations creating idea. So as we created we gave life. As the creations created, we gained immortality and unnatural long life. This is a truth as its a lie as well, as when a moment became bare truth it was undoing us as we created it. It stems from the fact that we were creating by giving life and as we gave life we erased some of our own, annulled it exactly. So if we give life as of birth to something, only to undo our own life it becomes a lie as we also undo our own history. Just as the Babylonions undid thier lives for us unknowingly. We create to effect and make use of idea, given magic use and other uses. The fate of our creations is unknown, except for a few of them.

  As the creations we made gave birth to idea and moments, they uncreated themselves just a little bit. Making use of this energy, we recreated ourselves as gods and demihumans that were in partially immortal. By some means, some way and some possibility. So the truth is they also gave energy to thier creations as they did to us. So the cycle continues, it sustains us in use. Where overusage can kill us. Being unaware could bring us bliss or death or bliss of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *