Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Convection theory

  What is an convection effect? Its of and in a theory, that says you or an object can cross to another place by use of an object or psi transfer ball that holds energy or becomes by belief. Its by the use and before you know it and you can return. Its a real energy energy that works for us, as its able to cross us over by use but its sometimes our use and gnowhow. So some say that if you speak enough about it, it can be real and be as if you were there as if only to relive the moment in memory. Then at some point your mind converges to the area by using the effect of shared atoms that exist here and as if there, where its 'then' we are also. You could cross items, to be across by convection, an by the moment of use and thinking its across as its belief that may cause it. Some things cross by what is called zero point energy. The energy of convergence by a eventful or eventual buildup.

  Well for the advanced idea an work on this read on, and it is that you build up energy in or of an item and think to 'cross over' and you see the energy flare as it reaches a atomic crosspoint as 'en' and it could disappear an then you could disappear as though you were apart of it, unless you didn't want to. It is interesting that it uses a push pull force to do this and again its caused by zero point energy or the energy of a convergence by inferior force.

  To say the least its like a crossing point to cross over onto empty space and with it is a push by thought energy on the objects energy or a pull by vacuum using the energy within, as its there an by imagining the effect of an object there pulling you, or the idea is to send the object by its energy. You see if theres nothing in the other spot then it acts as a vacuum and sometimes with the thought 'cross over', its crossed over to there.

  It stems from the idea that our thoughts instruct of the energy to do of the action and the act is an action, that is achieved through energy transferrance of the atomic structure, so as its here its also there too, where it is suddenly in two different spaces at once and then one as its just because we believe it and our intent guides the moment, with the fact that its conveyed by electrons. Borrowed from the quantum physics idea that we are just of one atom placed several different places too.

skyhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *