Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soda pop bad effects

  Keep an eye on your water intake this season. Don't create problem's. Substitute with water whenever you can. Here are some interesting yet health robbing Hard Facts on Soft Drinks Soft drinks are junk food-sugary drinks that are high in calories but supply no nutrients. They now account for at least 27% of our refined sugar consumption. The 12 oz. sizes of the 70's have been replaced by jumbo sizes reaching up to 64 oz. A 12oz. Cola contains the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugar and 150 calories. If you are consuming and burning 2000 calories a day and add just one soft drink to your daily diet, with no other changes in intake or physical activity, you will add up to 15 pounds in 1 year. It almost doesn't seem fair but if this is how we treat this miracle machine we call our bodies, I guess we deserve what we get.  

  Moral of story STICK WITH WATER! Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolize stored fat. Studies have shown a decrease in water intake will cause fat deposits to increase, while an increase in water can actually reduce fat deposits. Here's why: the kidneys can't function properly without enough water. When they don't work to capacity, some of their load is dumped into the liver. One of the liver's primary functions is to metabolize stored fat into useable energy for the body. If the liver has to do some of the kidney's work, it can't operate at full throttle. As a result, it metabolizes less fat, then more fat is stored in the body and weight loss stops.  

  Drinking enough water is also the best treatment for fluid retention. There is an optimum plan for drinking water. To utilize water most efficiently during weight loss, try to follow this schedule to some degree: Morning : 1 Litre consumed over 30 minutes Noon: 1 Litre consumed over 30 minutes Evening: 1 Litre consumed between 5 and 6 o'clock. When the body gets the water it needs in balanced amounts, internal fluids are balanced optimally. When this happens, you have reached a breakthrough point. What does this mean? -Endocrine gland function improves. -Fluid retention is alleviated as stored water is released. -More fat is used as fuel because the liver is free to metabolize stored fat. -Natural thirst returns There is a loss of hunger almost overnight. If you stop drinking enough water, your body fluids will be thrown out of balance again, and you may experience fluid retention, unexplained weight gain and loss of thirst.

  To remedy the situation you'll have to go back and force another breakthrough. More startling facts.... Facts just off the press. No wonder there is an epidemic of obesity. : Americans consumed about 340 more calories a day, on average, in the late 1990's than they did in the mid 1980's, and at least 500 more calories a day than in the 1950's. Most of those extra calories come from increased consumption of refined grain products, added fats and oils, and added sugars. As calorie intake rose, physical activity declined among most Americans.

Source: Wellness letter Univ Cal Berkeley  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *