Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love effects and attraction

 There are several methods in love effects and attractions. So far there is three methods, but more are being made.

 Method 1:

  Pretending attraction.

  Use the power of pretending, pretend that you are the most gorgeous person ever and that your pheromones were really high. In a few days to a few minutes, some chemical changes are going to take place in the body and in the metaphysical world and through the power of the law of attraction, your seduction increases. 

  Warning: This can get stalkers on you if you aren't careful. But it works generally for anyone near you.

 Method 2:
  
  Instant eye love technique. 

  In this in method, Is the usage of chi from hara and putting it in the iris of the eye by thinking it goes there, and programming it by thinking of the qualities of the feel of love. So, in the programming, remember that love is a chemical addiction in the brain. There are three stages of strong love which are Lust, Attraction (intense focus on the loved on), and attachment (idealizing the loved on)as the qualities of the feel is both psychological and physiological. 

  Then, with the thought or statement to the held chi area of, '..make them fall in love with me fast and they are addicted to me, they feel lust and attraction for me, they focus on me and they idealize me and are attached to me. Thus, they are in love with me. So, when i say the word 'release' and its with intention, the chi effect of love on you will finish and you will return to normal.' 

  It, the chi is charged with the purpose to make a woman or man fall in love fast by seeing and thinking of the woman or man while passing the eye charge, and that by will they will fall in love fast., Then in transmitting the chi from our eye to theirs by feeling a shift of energy to the eye of the woman or man, as if by feeling the charge pass from your eye and into her or his brain. So because chi is bioelectric, the effects will be fast. And, the effects work by the eye meridian an in the eye meridian, it effects by transfer charges through the optic nerve as it does.

  This is alright as long as you think of the person and have the intention that chi will make this happen. So its now to practice it, to make our minds used to the technique and to practice, we can go to a trance state by breathing slowing and thinking of what ya want to happen and visualize ourselves applying the technique. This way we can improve. Although an idea way to release the effect of this love from someone, is to just say 'release' while intending it as a release for the love effect. Another way, is to think at the person that, "this love is to fix itself not to be..", and it will act as a charge to the persons mind. The subconscious will then act on that charge, and treat is as a programming. In which, it acts on by acting it out an making it happen.

  Notes: This quote is from one who used to use love magic, "I think 'love magic' should be renamed 'lust magic'. Because it works wonders until it wears off. It's great for a one night stand. But I'd never even consider using it for anything longer than that. But I have used it before that and it never ends well. It, the love spell, undoes itself when it feels like it or when the caster gets weak. And when it does undo itself, it's disastrous and the relationship crashes and burns violently as some love to love, and hate to sway love with magic for this reason."

  For the feel of love, I interviewed three females and four males so far. For what to cause in psychological and physiological condition is important, so we go by how to feel when in love. 

  How females want to feel when they are in love is emotionally sound, happy, pretty, in appreciated, useful, supported, cared for, better than anything, and validated. Sometimes if pregnant or negative its to physically feel painful, as when you really really love someone it hurts. And sometimes to get physically sick when around the male, to the point of always looking like a fool because your sick. 

  For a male, how they want to feel to be in love is really good, to know someone cares about you and there is someone you care about, happy, perfectly and aesthetically in aestheticity where it feels right, sometimes confused. Some also want to feel important, cute, validated, in fantasy of love scenes and supported.

  Method 3: 

  The intention love approach.

  Say with intention on this happening, is how ya want her or him to feel, by stating the idea as thought and as it will happen, or has occurred and think it causes her or him to love ya. A simple 'love', 'love me' or 'love me again' will do or if for someone else, a 'love him' or 'love her' while thinking of both of the people. As ya think of him or her, even if you don't think there is anything you can say. While not being near the other, but if you want to get more direct results then state it near them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *