Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

thinking point creativity

Due note: This uses spirituality as a faith based off your own experience, if your thinking this is good then spirituality is your own path/experience whereas religion is based upon someone elses. Like spirituality and faith, too many people think they are the religion. That's why they remain stagnant so if you think then your aware the point is a point you can choose to work with or ignore. So I think the definition is there's no rules to spirituality, seen as a point is where they are as you can think of what you want you seek certain things like an apple with a grocery store. Where the religious views are based off believing someone elses experience, then spirituality is using or working by your own experience.

  Using this blog of magic and examples is submitting to agree on being a subject or maker that effects, I think sometimes by the creator with subconscious feel by some ideal or need that's a level or sane point with ideal by focus or thinking. So this is with the effects that are there. I am not responsible for your actions. So in misuse of spells and the expressed idea you are responsible for your own reactions/actions and we the writers are separate from you with your action. Well your cool otherwise you can see the sense to remain cool or calm. So count to 5 or 10 then go or wait as you think is possible.

  See your calm so think if you are aware this is wait 10 seconds as you count back to 10 or to ten to lose the temper. If you misuse the area spells you won't get a spell effect. So with this effect, I won't be held responsible for the destructive usage of these example got from else is numb or there. Some using my own words are possible examples to use as they created amazing effects by the feel with them. So you see if as you aware or are can use them, think to create by the point you think then cause by the creator the point that exists the spell effect by life. The giants trick us with this, seen as you think or think by feel to work by the use you can create by what is there or usually by what you think. Allow that you could be tricked by your own magic, thought or life memory that suddenly replays amongst your mind as they suggest things. So think this doesn't matter so your aware by now what this means.

  Seen is the effect if the point is necessary sometimes is sorrow times, for "you are in after some ideal just leave by the door". So you see this is the ideal is what you consider to create with to what you think or not, see this is what you can get or use with life. These are freely distributable in idea to people. Any area attempt to break the law by agreement as a point or to do wrong with things gets you arrested or mazed for life, this is by the faery ase with a unending dream where nothing seems to happen until necessary or there will not be any result by effect or the effect will happen badly for you by thought now. So to leave a maze, think to relieve yourself from confrontation then use some calm ideal as the area is a point. That soothes the mind to allow you to aleve your area situation. That resolved any situation to my senses. This is a point you think to cool or calm down with by the way.

  You only need to read the introduction, but the examples are there for interest. You might think the moon that you might notice explains how the moon influences magic, like a non full moon is good for some magic or thought that's non destructive magic. As the energy level is the influence, where you feel things or not so felt as partial magic potential. Where a full moon in use can seem useful by feel for destructive magic, this is the full magic potential that exists by manifest. This is by the feel if the feel is manifest. So I think this is safe to use as the manifest doesn't occur, if things or events are possibly done or aren't manifested.

  So usually if you are aware all you need as potential influence, manipulation is thinking the point or imagination by ideal to create what you wish. Unless you already know about magic then the magic examples are there for you. This is useful as though a point if your using some area your dreaming. Till you decide to go or leave the maze by the opening then walking out with some open area. Think "not" to wake up where the things you read, see or think are represented as a concept or ideal. So think positive to create positively with your own point.

Copyright 1990 - 2015 with some permission.

Preface

We cannot overemphasize the importance of allowing children to make choices for themselves. So in many situations, children are much wiser and on higher frequencies of love than their caretakers. Parents role-model what they have learned, extending their fears and myths onto children in ways that may hamper their productivity. It is imperative to pay close attention to what you are modelling to them. Anything other than love and kindness is abusive and detrimental, although most of you are doing these things without intentionally meaning to be harmful.

Any moment when you affect a child and though he reacts with emotions such as fear, anger or hurt, look at what you said think what you did or did not do to offend him. I think it is one thing to protect a child from harm, so you see this or know this but did you cause harm in the process of doing so? It is good to teach the child manners, but did you use proper manners as a role model in doing so yes I did understand the use is ideal. The point I made to you was this, if you think to work or create by the focus points you can create nearly anything. So consider what you do.

Many children are forced to eat foods they dislike or amounts that are not fit for their bodies. I think in doing so, they often learn the habit of overeating. This I think is in the use. They eat then stop yet if pushed they learn to eat more especially if not hungry. They are given foods with no nutritional value as treats for ideal. Their exuberance is met with disdain or medication. Their behaviors, words, thoughts, dreams and aspirations are often met with ridicule. Allow them to dream big and perhaps they will be your role models and encourage you to dream big!

Those who desire to have children would do well to spend more time and energy clearing their personal problems before having babies. Grandparents are many or others that I know by feel, so at times you may have to allow your child to raise your grandchildren in a manner that does not meet your approval. Try to keep the path smooth, treating everyone in the family with love and kindness, for that is all that really matters.

You are powerful creators and through your actions, you will be able to manifest whatever you, as a whole, choose to experience. Manifest the type of parents you wish for this world. Be a part of training the youth for parenthood. Teach them perseverance and patience. Instill in them the desire to wait for the right mate. Encourage them to avoid the use of drugs, alcohol and friends who lead as a rolemodel to allow them toward these things. This is use by the point sometimes gone too far. Teach them to fill their bodies and minds with healthy nourishment, while encouraging them to find and explore those things that ignite their passion.

Some good tidings are where things are for free or allowed by ideal, I think your allowing me to work so I will allow you this. I will add to the amount if needed by the feeling things work out so I don't need to worry you work without things that you don't need. So this is what I will do, I will consider for today or tomorrow a time that you change to what you wish to become. So tomorrow I will think to create or cause work to be better by the point that now exists by what life is with the example point. This uses our life as the example, then a point or use ideal your life as a concept with this life as some ideal. Now to go out then to explore other area or places. This is a trick they were only doing what they thought they were told to do. So think that thought to not do things so they stop to ask things.

So that is all. So ciou for later is bye. I think I will let you go if you wish to go or leave to somewhere else. So thats it. So thats all this is. Thinking for now I thought about things, so I was aware that something is there or can create so they are what they are. I am aware now by scent I am fine so I won't bother anyone. So I will do the impossible, I will lose all my excess weight however I do the deed. So ciou till later. I think a normal workout will work for you, so think then use the thought I pointed out to lose weight that includes weight x time - seconds = new weight or thought x times - seconds = greater or lesser weight. This is with fasting by the area use with water that you drink or no food eaten for a given length that you time. The longer that you fast the more you lose. So the longer you fast the more often you lose weight not the object.

So as you ask things about the area, you may wonder how to counter weight, think to exercise as you move about assuming you do this long enough you won't gain anything back that you gained by mischievous points of applied view. I thought this looked strange when I noticed this thought, so I went to another house by spirit to study them then I found they were doing certain things that were similar then I studied or went to other houses only to find out they were causing me certain behaviors as well. So I thought to them to stop throw away the tool that you use to control me with then I will be appeased. So this I think worked because this stopped them and I was not doing what they were acting or cauing me normally. So I think I fixed the problem so this didn't exist by thought you think to manifest. So I think this to exist I want to use or create things as thought.

I have a certain goal I am allowed as I use other stuff sometimes from the net. I think I am not there yet almost am I, so then I am yet what I am as if not the goal weight so I am not here to be bothered. I am thee aspect that means you start without knowing the language, then you learn it then you are aware and learn to work with a normal language. That is special to you or not used. Then you live a normal life. Then you ciou for now to go, leave or exit from the area or building. Skiddadle is the keyword otherwise go as you are or stay as you want. So think to press not hit as you progress with what is done. That is all I did for today or last week. So now to add on to my personal mission to work with food better or create better from what is there this is with some ideal or the right suggestion. Whatever you do don't knock em out.

Creative Project is there where, your soul longs to express itself in creative ways. We are guiding you to infuse artistry and creativity into your life. Creative expression makes you feel alive and excited and reignites passion towards your life. Whatever is done is not as if done to you or others if no longer necessary. Many children are forced to eat foods they dislike or amounts that are not fit for their bodies. In doing so, they often learn the habit of overeating. So I am not forced to eat foods I dislike in the amounts that are not fit for the body, this is with the creator that is all that is there to this trick to weighing less. Set by the creator, think to work to weight too.

So their weight is their own so I am good for the moment to create as I think is possible. No I know the point, that the planet will heat up on the use or ideal that melts the ice caps this is only to refreeze on the other side. This is proven by nasa that exists a video that provides evidence or life with information. So whoever is art is an artform to my mind where the art is alive an moving to the point, that somethings exists for representing them. If this were self-awareness this is amazing. All I have to do is see them then I know what I look for uses that exist, otherwise I can write down from observation or looking at the artistry that exists by the feel or fact alone. I think then this is when your aware, so you have seen otherwise your own choice. If otherwise you are aware then your ability is your will away to what could exist. So thats how I see it.

I did it! I had to creatively work with food and spells to get this achieved, now to shift back so I will possibly burn out a computer or two as this is a game world with a live gate. All I need to do is to think to go through as I created the gateway. So I only need to think myself back. As if do things right, I think to work then I do. Thats how it works. So I will ask well to create better. So as well if things are aware of me I will instruct them to do things for me, that I was doing so I can live my life. I can get along or work with others so I am aware that things work with me.

So I think I am well enough to work things off. Seeing how I am, I will go along with nearly most things that might interest me. So I will stop to do something else then, I will write methods down that I see or work with the point that is there or somewhere else. I believe the technique is think then direct your focus to create the manifest. This is for alpha mode. The original technique is think then you can create by the feel or activity as though aware so that you think to manifest. So you don't have to do that, either one works out if they do.

Now what happened to my body I was aware then awakened then I was somewhere else. So I was then there or here as I think the point or path, so if I may go about doing things. I will do something unique today that I call tomorrow. As if I was aware I was awake then out cold then awake again as though I was aware or awakened by the runes I put on an archway that I can use to shift or work anywhere. So I think the runes are possible to measure or mean physical or spiritual activity. So they could work with or against me if I think they will. So if you thought then you can think then you do things for now.

I think as well because most don't believe I am somewhere else. I understand my basis that creates the need for having weight and realize why so I end up losing the excess weighed. Whatever occurs I won't lose authority over what I appear like or do what I was acting at the time I was at that weight. So I might as well do something else. So the ideal is the point, if you think of your need then observe. Then you can figure out what you want, I think as your subconscious causes the ideal to be known. So I think then create as I think to the point or create with a wish by now. So I thought then I think so I do the ideal. This was the point I made one day then shifted back to my body. So now I thought then I think to do. This then is a point or some area activity that exists.

So if by thinking thought so you could create any ideal with love, thinking has a point if I thought the runes would do things. Thought as they will do as they want this is with the resource, that they represent or not do anything this is sometimes as you thought. The runes thus could enhance or de-enhance the body. This is not always working with the point to create, the result I think is some end result. So if I think the runes did the ideal this is not really the point my own. This sounds like a perfect alibi right, this isn't if you think to do something then don't gain something then you aren't responsible for the act you think to create. That is thought thats all that matters for one sigil. The secret to the runes, I believe is the acts or ideal that represent is the rune by your feel. That is what can create the effect that the supposed runes create. Ciou for now for sioux.

"Just remember this 9 > $0% < infinity for funding so you are aware or gnow what you are plausible for by ideal with thought to use by the due. This is the rememberance or reminder that your due is for rent then you go where you want or wish and it isn't that hard. If thought to work is easily done then you can create what you wish. Otherwise don't dare try this as some don't have the experience or expertise." Shelly

The basic idea

  This section is the basic idea behind magic and describes it as you think, this is activity that is sometimes by what you believe may occur can happen. If you see the things are there or are aware of things your aware as you are, you are aware or use is as you wish that is to focus to creative use is created to use. I think this is use by idea as no attack is necessary. So think as things are according to what is done where you could get arrested or not allowed, so you see or not see what is there I think that is where you think as you wish. Not to do things is except for the introduction or td;lf is use or experimentel idea. Which describes how to do the magic, and you can skip it if you know the basic idea of how some magic works with or by a point and how to do it is there. This be reading material and the practice is up to you. So start with the idea by introduction and make use of its information by ideal. Focus your mind to create the thought you think as a point or ideal intention, that is idealism where you think the thought then think to create as you wish.

  Focus by belief: This is the basic idea behind this magic bible, if you have curiousity about beginning magic with belief you can in what you create with the third eye. The ideal life effect is thought put to work and seem to do, as though if nothing is a point and there's no problem as you don't sense things manifest. This is resolved by what you think, feel in focus and seem to identify your thinking and you can use the indentification of life energy to manifest fully. That is what is pressure drops and drops, these that are energy effects that you sense concluded as identificate. They are what you think and not as you want sometimes so think what you want to create what things are necessary for you are creating.

  Thinking this is my end as the end makes it the ending you thought. This is the end that is here or there so what is the point except to work by what means or whom you think is there. They assign the work you can choose to do it or work with people for the ideal sometimes expressed, so this is it this is then what you consist by the feel to give. Seeing thinking if necessary or get if return or then the value is exchanged. Otherwise there is no meaning in life or seen is the sights, I think with funding by some that exists what is there. So think as an answer if you think this an end worth examining, before this is then my end with what is sometimes done. After saying otherwise then thinking the end, you will find your still alive or not existing with your own mind. After that there is no worry or working necessary. So go on and do what you want now as this is the end of this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *