Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

creation by ability

Speaker ability

If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary to work better. I think or not fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. i figured out you aren't a target if you are one or thinking your one. so lets hope that works as you wish. if you think your a target, stop then think to do something normal. i think i figured out my real illness, if i think to do or write i won't if i panic or allow then i write the ideal. so i will write as i think. think as you want to do things of this.

You don't really have to do it. All you need is to feel the need to work with others as you think then speak. You can feel the spirit as infinite there, yet all those daring or knowable is with dark thought from there so this dimension is something else. The spiritual energy is with infinite reality, this exists as information that is within the cells that exist by energy from the creator. Think the point then the integrity of the mind with the self is possible. State the point then you create by vibes or vibration with the ideal. Then you create what you think by the thought that is ideal you express to get understood by realization. So usually if or when you are aware then state I am aware, then state the other messages that exist feel or your intent. Then you can feel love where you are relaxed or if then spatially thinking with more than the 5 senses. So people can improve. Thinking how to be financially fit or creationist.

Then you are aware with a expanded consciousness, otherwise think then your sometimes aware or with a way to work. So you make with a thought that you think the energy with a focus to work by idea an is there, otherwise make with a thought to work things out as you make with a focus that is thought to cause the idea. That is the way of the speaker or magic creator. So druidically to lose excess mass is to lose weight otherwise, so use two glasses of water, then with one item eaten or cookie then use is with another glass of water then walk around for at least 5 minutes. Think then act as you need to do things. That is what you can do by use with any given time. So work by thought or feel then create by focusing. This in emotion is feel that you think then direct with by focus. I am free, ciou for now this is use with an animal or object. See ya later for ideal by now.
D Warren

moon or planetary creation; what do you think to create? this day if you meditate on something you want to create or activate then the full moon or planet activates the ability to create that as some ideal. that means you are or can create what you wish more easily by the power of the full moon or planetary moon. sometimes this is with use by a devising or object to create with. so I think this works with some full moon. this uses the seven cadenses or the layers of skin energy as energy thought to the item if there is one sometimes by touch to cause results you think the item should be able to manifest or do by the feel.

focused healing; Some focused healing is where you can heal over long distance or shrt range, as though reiki that is healing ability. So think then act as you need to do things. That is what you can do by use with any given time. So work by thought or feel then create by focusing. This in emotion is feel that you think then direct with by focus. I am free, I use Focused Healing because it works. I Love to Heal a sleeping Baby in the arms of their Mother because I can. I can think to remove Burning Fevers, Purge Chemicals seen or unused, even to Purge Mercury from them is such a great feeling to use the ability.

Focused Healing has allowed me to Heal non-working Kidneys to start working again. Focused Healing has allowed me to help a woman born Deaf to begin to Hear for the first time without the use of a Hearing Aid. Focused Healing allows me to Heal Emotional and Broken Hearts, to where they are not burdened any more. This is a useful skill to use that we all can use. I am Honored to have Focused Healing, because I can Heal them, on-line with my Distance Healing ability. Ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *