Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Answer play

 I think I know what truly happens with weight you suddenly eat or drink to support. I wonder what strangeness weighty people have or not if no interest by now. sometimes weight has an unexpected aspect as of health or strange activity, so I think this means I can detail strangeness from people that are overweight sometimes. So if I am near people that act strange I disassociate then act nice. that is all, one thing if you think to work or control with activity this can if you think angellic is usually by angellic means don't control me. I see this for now. ciou for now.

  to hold fingers by a slightly stiff position = slight finger pain or about to strike
  to show intense pain while holding some spot = wounded otherwise to point this out is painful
  two fingers on a point = painful here
  to laugh hysterically or laugh for a bit = intense pain
  blowing out the mouth sometimes raising arm over head = pain or tension relief switching sugar out with substitute sugar

 I think some prefer solace. So the answers the plays as the dancers are a valuable asset to our entertainment company, this is use by a sense now in uu i ep ee or the closure point is not by feel or you get away with ideal situations.
   Red for lava, thought and idea considering emotion your right.
   Blue for water and inner energy knowledge.
   Purple for reacting better or recognization by recognizing feelings and feel is for understanding.
   Indigo for the space with stars and belief.
   Brown for objects and makes inner need and developement.
   Black for the void of nothingness and nirvana with absorption.
   Green for life and earth.

 You can nulle all roaches by this except roach checks by this. Seen a gaining of the benefit of concept or loss of weight, use of thought and gaining a tension release with a long life. The life span benefit can be, this can lead you so your upto 200 extra years. These actions actually stimulate your brain even further. You get the idea. This article served for years now we just know or do things with ideal by what you or we think. If your idea is what creates a purchase and arrive right away, do not get discouraged if it doesn't right of way work. Never doubt the power of manifestation as all you need to do is focus. Different effects of metaphyics occur on different places on earth, even a 2 mile distance can vary alot. As its to think a good meditator should keep traveling, even if just to find a good place by spots to get an if on target to know the different effects.

 Now lets let the ideal talk for just a point is mastery itself and about the spiritual aspect of the effect. The spiritual aspect to magic and effects is the ideal that in work and play we expand the influence of our spirit. Over the time of thinking about what we want, doing activity like a project, and finishing up, we achieved the goal we thought on even if it was different from the project. We sometimes do it through our animus or spirit, that does what we think about. With some effects, the spirit is like a prisioned thing or thought ideal life that is from blood flow energy. Sometimes its the imprisioner of ideal that is influenced on others to do things from our act of effect and effort to go.

 This is a cool ideal, think to focus then compress energy, this is energy used as you think then to release or compress the energy ball to create from within. The destruction of the cellular body if wanted is natural, useful for those with variety as you think the burst to dissolve from within to effect without need be feel. This works sometimes off sequence with re sequencing by off syncing with resyncing. Maybe going off sync with no resync. So some are spells that are usually by ideal where you think then release or leave the beast mode off, then create with some as you say or think as you release:

genero taura occultatio = manipulated healing by alpha mode, sometimes through the skin or sitting up to enter then slumping down to leave it.
inanis occultatio = reverse manipulation.
chao genero occultatio = hidden distraction or chaos disruption to focus from ideal.
chao genero opacus = shadow manipulated disturbance that effects when you state the ideal. this cancels the point of distraction.
efficio genero chao = created controlled folley that you choose from use.
efficio chao opacus = cancelled folley.
I in use or out am I inaversive or invincible = I am undefeatable.
I un use or out = created calm without chaos.

 So I think that is suggest to imagine or work with others. Where you suggest things that bring imagination or use is the pinneal gland that is your third eye. This can use the third eye you think to exist or non exist things. So imagine the item or person near then the item or person are there. Brutal or not omnipotence is useful as you use your third eye. So you can think to see or know what is there then you do. Otherwise you can see what is available or read as your blindfolded. The third eye can do nearly anything so that you think to create.

 By caz, ben, spelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *