Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Sideways idealism

Sunlight sideeffects; So the effect of the sun is the sunlight can effect by the energy fluxuation through the area or crystals sometimes where no storm then the effect is what you think, otherwise with a storm the fluctuation this is a chaotic area there sometimes with a positive end or a chaotic end by what you think to create. This is with use as a chaos roll or a roll with a die 4 effect, otherwise that is a roll with fate to decide what is going to occur. That is what occurs sometimes by chance or ideal. That is rile or not rile, create as you think, work with some other result or thought about ideal to create not always to effect the physical world. This is usually by decision of the game master so think peace then you have peace.

Crystal matrixes; The crystal matrixes are unbreakable even if you move, so any effect you think to create is done unless you don't want that effect. So unground yourself then think to go there where you want to be then work with the ideal that exists. Think of the moment event or even though the moment doesn't occur it will as you think then you are creating sometimes creativiely. This uses the crystal matrixes then that are aware zones or crystals that create what you think or wish.

As they work they do or no longer do things to the feel. The point is you work so they can do what they want. That is the point with having children. Think to have peace then your with peace by minding things. Sometimes with the wrong person the peace just doesn't last. This is the last of my records that I made with recordings, before I passed away then found myself here if thought though alive or dead by my area feel.

So stop feeing stop fleeing or destroying yourself, this is by what there is so that is cool so to use an is thought to see. That is a point as if to sit is standing or moving for exercise sometimes you can sit up, this is with a pointed ideal to thought where if conditions change this is focus or a stop point. See to a point feeling better cool in feeling or hot is nothing by idea. There is no death only a transition point that you think to transition between planets or worlds.

crystal effects; Think the crystal to effect with as you glance or see the thing then think or imagine what you wish to create. Then the crystal can create what you wish or think to see, sight or create by ideal or feel is what you think otherwise off. That is what or where you think then otherwise consist to consider what you is considered thought that creates what you think or creates a monster not always is this to the effect. Think to serve the light that is positive, not always be negative this is for what you think as you consider things. Otherwise you can think or consider what life is, where this by ideal is what you want.

Some things; Just think then they do or not. What is the cause, the reason to work or live. The point is exodus by a few ideal that is use or works, that you think so you feel the point to work as if for just think then do. Some things are not so hard to bear, so I will just observe till I need to act. This is not to create distraction except mischief, so your ability is hot by feel or thought to hear by what you think or sometimes see. See to the idea is easy feel that by now to work is sometimes as you thought or consider to feel, as you think or not what you don't where they do what they want to do. So ciou till later.

That to use by some cool off is feel by the idea to feel. There is some idea to creativity that by ideal with your inner child is use by thought or with focus. This is to use the inner child just as this is a focus point, so you create with the ideal point that which is required. So think in the dark necromancer work your own way. The product is what you sell. This is to create with what you think to work with, among other things that you then don't bother. This is your life.

That way is the best. I think so I am aware therefore I am with the awareness that I live. So I think I will work by the point to create. This was my decision that I made so long ago before the wars of the stars, so now I change my mind I will work with those that need my help then do as necessary to create as things with people are with awareness I think I am aware or with possible idealisms that make this possible. So I think I will create what if necessary is to do.

ninja ability; I think the ninja that can create energy by the effects by thinking them so they create by focus then thinking the point to create. They can use tool by what always is there for them or the ideal energy effect, thinking the point they create or use by the point where you think then use. This is with weapons, smoke devises or items that you can shoot, throw forth or create with swings or not use the weapon you can just say no then point out the ideal. This uses the point you think then the effect is what you use, either your you can use your voice, breath or item exchange.

Summoning; So if you think of the person or area then you create by ideal. Sometimes by the subconscious, seen is the point that you think or know. Then you communicate or they come by attraction, as you think the words by those ideal that attract with them. So summon after the words are said that is focus your mind, then think the energy effects as you direct by words or motions. Then imagine what you wish if to cast what you think to create sometimes by motions things are thought created. This doesn't always work.

Sideways thought; So think what you want then focus the mind as you think cast th effect by imagination. I think it is where its the sideways viewpoint. If you think to work or create then you attract attention to something, that you are attracting people or things to seem somewhere. This is the main point that I think I made when I went someplace by the self.

Sideways attraction; This is otherwise known as the sideways law seen as attraction is there. This isn't what is there except for what is there or here then you think then attempt to react to the point you detect by senses. As though a nerve endings that have reaction, that is there as communication area points where there's dendritius energy surges that are there. They act on detection with the brain the feel or focus point, seen if that you recognize people or things.

Sideways basis; This is the basis behind this ideal, you can use what you want uet not abuse so your use is what you think. Thinking to use things you have a choice, whatever you want to use is what is there. So you can use this thing as a good point or use is what you could consider. Otherwise this is what you think before you act or use things, safety comes first then what you want is what you get. I like that because that's what you get or what you feel is what you think. That is all there is to this. Otherwise there is some more ideal or things you can serve, these are what you consider good or interesting. That is all there is to this service.

Activity from this; This is where this is the seen point. This is the point you detect, then work with others to work with yourself unless you want to work with others. Where you think then work by request or usually, as you work with the self you work by others if sometimes by feel this is with disillusionment. Then think for yourself or act, an if they are aware as the thought is accord to your feeling. That means you can feel to work with others or work by yourself. So ciou for now. Just remember, this is where they can think or will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *