Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I in or out indefeatable

 When creating a crystal grid, the points of your crystals should face inward to
draw energy in and outward when your goal is to send the healing energy out.
If the crystals do not contain points, simply use your intention when placing them.

some spells that work:
genero taura occultatio = manipulated healing by alpha mode sometimes through the skin.
inanis occultatio = reverse manipulation.
chao genero occultatio = hidden distraction or chaos disruption to focus from ideal.
chao genero opacus = shadow manipulated disturbance that effects when you state the ideal. this cancels the point of distraction.
efficio genero chao = created controlled folley that you choose from use.
efficio chao opacus = cancelled folley.
I in or out invincible = create by unvincible means the fact I am inoffensive that means you aware are cool.
I in or out inaversive = I am undefeatable.

 Crystal Grid Basics

By Debbie Elaine

One of the most beautiful and useful ways to use crystal healing energy is the crystal grid.  Grids are made by combining the energy of more than one crystal (usually in a geometric pattern) and setting an intention for the energy of that grid to be sent to a person, situation, or place in need of healing crystal energy.

Start with a center piece - any crystal will do. Towers or clusters are my favorites, but any crystal will work! You can set that on flat crystal, hang another crystal on the center for the simplest grid, or build out in patterns from there. You can really use just about any type of crystals in your grid. Symmetry and balance are traditional, but not required for grids. Think of bicycle spokes coming out from the center in multiples of 3-6 spokes, or even more. Intuition is your guide! Some people like to place grids on existing paper patterns like mandalas, while others just let their creative side loose and create their own patterns.

I see to send energy to a specific place or person, think of the spokes of your grids pointing inward towards the center to fill a space with crystal energy. To send it out in general, pointing the spokes outward is helpful. Once your grid is assembled, energize it (some people say daily; I say it depends on how the grid feels to you) by using a wand or your hand to draw invisible lines of light that connect the grid crystals to each other.  You can repeat your pattern several times in a row to give it a good charge, think or go one time slowly and deliberately. Experiment until you find what works for you.

One final thing to remember - if your grid is going to be in place for an extended period of time, you will need to dismantle it and clean your crystals about once a week, then re-set and re-charge the grid to maintain its effectiveness. So go ahead - grab some crystals and let your imagination and creativity be your guides as you discover the healing and meditative tool known as “crystal grids”. And, if you're still nervous about picking out the right crystals for your intention, you can always start with one of our crystal grid kits [http://www.healingcrystals.com/advanced_search_result.php?dropdown=Search+Products...&keywords=grid+kit]. Ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *