Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 4, 2015

New building point by "un de seahad"

This is use or un use where this is not un or punished unless forever. I think death can release you from conditions so I will try a temporary death to relief or relieve my condition I am stuck with by feel. So life is not forever until you want things you use to last, as you last the items last or keep on coming. This is an indication of the points discovered. I might use this ideal for myself if allowed for use. This is unsused or unusual ideal by usual things the ideal I have is useful.

So its safe to work with as I thought to use some point. So I think this ends my reflection of a past life, now on to a new life I was interested in. So not is this the point to remain in i e temp. I think I will leave like some others have the use for life existed the point. This unfair yet this depends on its use. So I think this is where I am aware now so I will move on now or do my own thing.

One named Jessica, I believe she is wiccan so I will prepare as to seem a pantheist with wiccan belief. So then I think is thought to the use. I will do thinking by myself or work with others as though a god or goddess. To cure things is to think things abate then they will, this is use by crystals so if you think or you are aware you could transfer energy to another place. This is with obelisks or crystals seen by touch or put to use.

This is with the focus to recreation or thought as a medium to transfer energy or conditions. That then is all to receiving information then storing on or do things with the energy that is what transmittable energy is used for some time as though resonators. I think they resonate by pulsation, where one is lesser energy then receives or one is greater energy then sends sometimes. This is where there is not one. So viou is viou or ciou till tomorrow. Hope I see the endpoint to things that were there that set things off.

Its precisely why things were done with crystals by thinking thats if you touch or think touch a crystal then the crystal takes your condition, sends it sometimes to another or uses the point that when someone else touches the nodes, obelisks or firecrystals otherwise the crystal that uses the crystal transmits the disease from you. So if you don't have it they do things by use or somehow, you can create with transferring powder or substance energy. As you think the powder energy or substance energy to some object or person. Then touch the crystal they receive it somehow. That is somehow where or thought too bad you are aware thats senow that I don't have a home that's not here. I think so this works for you so enjoy yourself.

The name means crystal or some snow. So if this is true if then I suspect things could go on unless if false then things are normal. But no don't think to relieve yourself from the noose. Seen the cave in your mind showed or proposed that is there as though at a lower concious level. Where your other senses are like the 6th. Think instead what you wish to no, the noose is molecules thin atoms anyway.

So I think this is safe to know by use with a moment. Their way is the way you then can think where this is what you think this seems by sense. As this use is a concept if they were aware they would die if misuse would occur if many. I think so you realize this means what you know to receive or realize what you don't know as you send. This is the way the people who clain or claim to talk to spirits work. They think then they receive info from the ghosts.

Otherwise they send as they think to the ghost. Then they are aware to what you know that means you are aware to what they realize, so you communicate with the astal shell or astral shell. Think to reabsorb your astral shell energy then things are sometimes fine. Beware the astral shell can repeat things so think before sending your spirit energy out that they feed off of food use. I think to send food energy is what they are use to feel, so when you think the point this is some uses by now.


Ciou is to end or see by now as I would try to create or focus a way out of the building before it materializes around you as obe is done. So done ciou. Now your out too late to do anymore or so I will go on home now. This is bye now as by now you will probably wonder how you got in there, without unlocking the door I think you should see a doctor but you were teleporting places that were not visible by sigils. So now you note things down or know things ahead of time to where you will end up. This was a note on my door that was psychically placed. Dreamweaving is the practice to go about places or feel to create as you wish by dreams.

This ensures what you wish by now, so think the point then your aware to do as you wish to manifest what you wish to happen. I think nature sees you as a point is made by animals so that want you to save them. As I tried I think I succeeded with some degree. So I will leave this at rest. So then the rest is this, think then you raise the vibration. The higher the vibes the more your untouched by those that want you for something from or with as you are aware.

This is where this is also protecting you from the spirits. So you are untouched by the lower dimensional spirits. Self conduct by concept that is all for thought today. So I will create a new thought, thought thinking itself was a hit or maybe it is by use but this isn't one. Sometimes you don't know the weight you've been carrying because there isn't one. So you think beautiful. Think to see your will or ideal that you create by now when you want to know the truth.

Leaving off with "So ciou for later." and "oh if you place the orb that which was psychic you could remain with or remain in the building with shifting as teleporting by the orb." This means you can teleport by a viewing psychic with orb with the view you have by sight. I think I will leave this alone as this is a pyramid thing. That pyramid had a disposition, so I think it might want this revealed here thats in a snow bank as I am here watching http://legendtrippersofamerica.blogspot.com/2013/12/underwater-pyramids-and-atlantean.html.

"If you relax then you won't be on edge, meditate away the stress then your work place will get better. Seems so good or fair to say so then think about the point, then think to relax as you count to 5 backwards stating I will relax then is awake by the count of 5. See that's how this works. The ideal is flawed the count to 5 line won't work, if you aren't in alpha mode or think calmly then sit up. I think this works for me though as I am aware to work with others. You see you can gget anything done for alpha is usually by mode with no hit."
Written by Ben, michael, caz

I wonder what it meant as I was aware nothing would get to me, I am no longer in the building and it materialized already. So I am safer than sorry as no arrest occured. So I am going to leave off the rest of the notices I saw. So I think this will do as a museum review. Now to get the orb then place the orb back to the pyramid of energy as a past wish. Done for now, if the orb will disappear from the museum to appear or find its way back to the hands that held it. I think I am well aware by now what this means, so I wish the person luck that's does the deed if the ideal occurs then that is what happens otherwise not. Think to work work is grand, think to work as you wish. That is the bumb's way of life or think to work with others, thats the normal way by life.

See you or ciou till tomorrow. The pyramid is here in the mediterranian amongst other pyramids other places this is creative productive ideal. As that can seem a two-way transiever effect and with water use this creates as what is energy thinking, by the thought or by some feel otherwise your alive or dead by what you achieve. This was written by a man that was mad beyond his own grave by grief that he could not stand or not buy the use. He is no longer mad, so I think this is some area use for expertise that I learned this by now.

 So http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1236651/Is-lost-city-Atlantis-Grainy-images-released-showing-city-like-structures-beneath-Caribbean-Sea.html now why think that it could be there by now, because someone told you it was also too freed or with time by some moment from some peoples experience. So I think this is flawless gems we work with for life energy. You become wiser, stronger, etc. This was a test of love that I passed on to another and eventually you become a god for this. That's the normal wait or thought about way to hit a giant.This was a mistaken gesture that somehow killed people by what was done. So think if you think as I think, the point is what you think to consider by now.

"However it takes so long to become a god. You may be one but your not one around here where this house stood. You see it burned down by candlelight that was placed under a dashboard cabinet head with a bed. So I don't think the house even existed as this was gone by the time I was twelve, the rest is I was dreaming things as this was based in illusion with reality. Thus this is by reasoning that it was not there so I was living on the street or by a relative. The point is I left this alone so things got better, for I was worse off or thinking I knew this I was aware this was non the chance more. So I am sorry for the behavior I showed so think what you like." some or none use asian girl I met

That is why consciousness expansion happens over time, think as your idea is possible and chi energy is rising in the area if time is thought till not necessary. The point is this can seem not usually done instantly, unless energy is high energy use or direct focus in the area energy not always necessary. The chi energy is energy from the body that with focus is sent by feel to somewhere else or something that holds what you wish for now. You can even use this idea, think to shift and drive as with a tunnel with light shifting.

No knock on the head or whatever, as a head is cause to see or thought to count the collapse of the body. If you fall over theirs malicious activity thats possible and nothing malicious is possible if your awake. So I think I know what is thought to know, what I think is alert to feel by the area. This is all that is there for me. So I think I should die, then when I went to die by hanging I realized I could manipulate the time energy stream that created what I called into being as I am aware I am aware to alert feeling that is there or here. Meaning that I was dead and hanging where I was as I was alive elsewhere.

I then realized this was an illusion that I thought existed, that I realized to exist so it could change by what you do or think. So then I want something then I was wanting something that I was alert to feel. Now seen is the area use of the water, or not as people have witnessed the lethal danger and that's the least of what can be assured to you. This is what happened during the pirates of the carribean show during the senow snowstorm.

This was nothing by comparison, so something occured and I was aware that I was alive till dead hanging from the ceiling. Think to the use or the feel, that is the rule of thumb that creates by the area time that existed things by the feel as I am aware I am alive yet hanging this is weird. So I will know something, what will occur if you think to create things that don't exist otherwise. I figured out this as the answer.

Thinking you think to know aware things your aware to the creation that exists things by feel. If you are aware then think to create, as you want or things won't work right as things won't exist that fickle minded people would normally fix. The subconscious can in only so much produce, otherwise seen or so much weed effect from the water with fruit fructose with the water. Ciou till now bye for later now is time to live or die. Due note: this is all illusion so think to work by the point you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *