Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, December 14, 2015

The scents you have

Some scents are from what one can assume, that you are smelly or just know things so think or work. Otherwise you are a will to want to learn or know by things there. Sometimes you don't know to realize though as all you need do is think to ask, then you know then don't assume after some get onto you for things or work with your own belief that others are opinions like your own. That's the limit of ability with the manipulation power.

That's where the omniscious ability is a power. So yes indeed assume to don't assume to create with thinking or work by feel for now. This is what you so you do things to how you feel considered, appropriate to what you think otherwise act to what you consider. So to use a stone, you can do a cool magic trick. Think to the stone then the stone creates what you have thought. This is from the consciousness stored in you from the stone, think positive is where you can thank or make things better. The scents you have are sometimes from body malfunctions. So things just occurs, so this is wisdom or knowledge to use of use otherwise not bother.

See an animal to collect some animal spirit however, if the animal is with a damaged brain then you could have a damaged mind or brain function as well. That's if you use the animal as some animal that you support as though some spirit helper by psychic nature. That's the animal you like that likes food from you, then though sticking around is a hard part without food. The chakra mode is possible by thinking the crown chakra does things that create what is similar where you don't get the shape or there is possible chances you won't get rid of the shape. The chakra use pushes your metabolism up then when you don't focus you end up working with what you have had.

Focus on the positives in life to know what is, if you smell or realize what is there so you can vibrate to what feels good with life. So this is until you think the shape gone then where you exercise or restore your own by a high metabolism by now. For a fact this is from the devils dictionary. I think therefore I am aware that is just a path named, for definitions the person that wrote it thought about. Therefore use this as you want to use things. Then go away for this time to the crab nebula mostly animal planet.

So I think if you think to consider or work things out, you create as you feel youi can gnow your animal self.
Age is merely the number of years that a person has been alive, seen and the least useful criterion for determining anything about that person's character.
D is for Disability and so D is for Dawdle, meaning to work for the government or for a job.
Enndurance is usually the act of overcoming by undergoing things you do.

So I think if you think of what you read then sometimes attempt to make use then you are aware to what is possible. So we met for a reason, time to thinking to create for ideal with thought of each other by a point. So either your a blessing or a reason or a lesson. A higher metabolism is possible by the effort or effect of eating the right things so you know that is true or eat lessened amounts enough yet only two meals a day to cause weight loss. I think therefore I know so I realize the right amounts to lessen the weight. Otherwise I can eat things by use of knowledge for now I will go my own way so see ya around.

I won't let things get that far. Seeing this use is possible for some lesson to be a lessening. I think this is where you are new to the world so you didn't think of the point or fact, where you just did things then you started to gain the knowledge back by facts or ideal. This is known as you think the progression of knowledge. The usefulness is there. So I think to write out things that will occur or have a possible chance to happen. This is the use. Then apply what is necessary. So think your cleansing yourself then the subconscious does the ideal.

This is the usefulness. So I will see you later. See I knew you would come to this thought, what is the writer was schitzophrenic? The info is authentic yet useful or applied to myself? I think you could judge the writer so you won't have to judge yourself, look to what you are where you are or could do things then judge as though time travel were possible. That is all as this comes out then stops. This is a cosmos point. Ciou till later.

Here are some signs of multiple scherosis.

10 common things of multiple schlerosis from https://multiplesclerosis.net/?p=4534
1. fatigue is where your tired.
2. balance coordination where you balance to coordinate with the area.
3. numbness where you are numb in the limb.
4. muscle weakness or weak area activity gives this away.
5. pain is muscular by the tact you work or portray.
6. muscle spasms is the fact or ideal you are activity wise then spasm.
7. cognitive dysfunction or usually the systematic disease you think is there such as verbal fluency.
8. mood swings or activity you think suddenly to create with some impulse that result from damage to the central nervous system.
9. bladder dysfunction where the time is wrong you are with the point sometimes pissing in the pants is done. This sometimes is where emotional distress is there by incontinuity.
10. vision problems that exist from the central nervous system damage that used is the signal, so are aware by thought not always by ideal do you see things right.

Think right to handle any situation. There is no wrong reason so think as you want. Anything can be hidden if you knew the signs so that is all to this. I wonder what you think if you I say I created a monster that in the shape of myself thought to create by a bite? I bet you thought creature, well so I am well I can get what I want from the area then work with others or think to work by youth with my own vampirism.

It was a vampire that I discovered in a grave site. Just by thinking at the grave I felt the being awaken by love or lust then I knew that was what existed for now. For that I was counted as a medical doctor, then a scientists researcher or studier that helped people move along. So I think then wonder if this is whats next by the ideal. This is a point as though things aren't there or not supposed to be there.

If people died by tragedy would they awaken as some undead being beating at my senses? I think so for I was aware others were brought back so they asked whats the point to do, though alive I was dead then not dead so the vampire is doing his job using the creator. I think thoughts of others so this thinking went the wrong path so I wait, so lets say I wait for the eruption then whenever you want to do things. I will do as you want to do by no or now.

I believe I am wrong yet right, so if you had a way you could go or be somewhere else. So I thought then you'd take it and run, just as you think to I thought work to do. This is just a reminder to do things what are natural that things you do are alike only to the point. Just as there is two choices, live or die or work somewhere else with things that exist. The third is from working with people. So enjoy yourself then, think not to hit with things that are there.

"The shackles are free of the mind, that are the greatest obstacle to our inner awakening and freedom that we are free from by thought. Like John Lennon that was sang, we have to turn off our minds to do or go along with their divisiveness and duality. Relax then to let go to the musical Wave of Spirit, then used is the rag or news and you float downstream. It is not dying as you think it is living. It is to truly live as we have never lived before. No fear by virtue of truth, love, courageousness, activity. No desire by love is the turning point. No attachment by the feel or focus point, some are with the times so buy with no lust or no with ideal otherwise greed unless the need is necessary.

Just need this one as a point the being interacts in perfect love.

Like the hansas (spiritual swans) of Heaven that are the birds in the sky, we have it within ourselves by what we have here and now with thought to be free as a bird.  Thank you by now as I am free from stench I am free. This is a truly some interesting ideal. So I think if were with love. This is with the love that exists." -Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *