Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

log entries

I would use the heat shield to keep it down as you watch movies that is etsi etz ezi that could work. So if you think chinese won't come to war with us then you know they won't. So I then can think this through. I think the world will create a safety point, that all war will go to or keep war from happening. So this I think is an able minded person thing so lets see for sure. So I see thats for sure I am going as I think the point or command poh vze in. I think to shift is the point you consider or work by the feel. Seeya for now so I will ciou.

This is a nasty letter.

I think by now you know who this is, the person that got things from you or others. So I will return them so you are assured you could get things back. So I think this is seen, if your aware enough to the area then your aware to not step in when I am there. So if you then can think don't give your stuff away. Always remember to create with the thought is now don't use the thought or think or do a nice thing for others they could do a nice thing for yourself by what you think in ez otherwise you succeed. Thank you now not too much.

I believe the mind of the body that was gone made the thief up so the person that read this would feel pity. His subconscious could steal to support things or the person he cared for by now. So I think he made it up so he could seem to get more money back then usual. I think I was the one that telepathically talked him into not stealing. So I think that this plan failed so he went on to do other things. I think then he was aware of life that exists by existing he exists by what existed. So I am aware I was able to go on myself I think I let the body do what it was going to do or no do. So think something to create something, I don't use this for things that are sometimes unused in feel. I think the body that held this info was allowed to die on its own. This is similar with the law by atraction, I think this where I ciou for now.

I think they are them that were spoken about so I think this is what amazes me. Why you are here. I am here because most people are aware, so I can watch over people as the point I think is the point thats done. So now I will go on my way. So if you mention some thought or a written ideal then you restore things or some brain function that is what exists. I think this is where or when you are not what you think is what your aware to do. So think not to stink to work with others then you are aware of others.

 Otherwise or not bother me other than that use is what I know. This was the area of the worst echoing area for the worlds echoing laughter or worst laugh then a fire. Therefore I recommend showing this to a dark demon thereafter. Then if a hand then the use of your skills. This then is the chamber I used for the ice or perserving time effect that I was awaken from then the movie starts thereafter. I think therefore this use is over so think to use what is best an worthy. The ones you showed me are no longer there so ciou for now this is the end.

un a aschlauss

"After hurting my mind, wearing out my spirit and neglecting my body while studying the worlds’ religions… I realized I’m a Worshiper of Aliveness who belongs to the Order of Nature, with the Sun as my Priest, Mountains as my Cathedrals, the Seas as my Holy Mother of God, Animals as my Angels and Art as my Hallelujah." Anonymous

"We get to keep the experience. We become that. This flavour will then re-manifest and so it goes ... Lighten our footsteps. Even while in the visible, practice the invisible so this bodiless state is constantly flavouring the next move. I think there's something missing then there is or there isn't by the ideal you work." the anonymous

"I see things as though thought were the order of nature, we study live things to work with what is there, the sun the either a priest or priestess, mountains or area around you is the place for study or working. The lord of the rings: the two towers." anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *