Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

observance

+- netherese addition
Know what you write as things aren't always what they seem. I think so I believe this is my last day here so I will go along with what occurs then hope people don't mind changes. I will be free from the mental ward the police placed me. That is all that counts, I think I will celebrate with what I have when I get out. So I hope to see you then in warmth. See if normal warmth by use or ideal temperature is from things that are possibly safe or sane by reacting till area reached, use is thinking "no reaction" or "allow" is thought. So if unbearably warm where the area is cool know this is some event or "its all is use by feel or none is the use". Think about the ideal, think about the feel then your knowing what your doing with things. Otherwise so I believe or I think so, you see this by feel is not that till necessary so this may not occur. I developed a formula for solar flares or sun activity, I believe x/f - k/f subtracted works for the feel equals the k/o or kelvin per ohm sight feel, otherwise k/f works as a percent you create to possible failure.

Ohm is feel with area by sensation, X is x-ray, f is flux or area time you think some temperature is unusual in milliseconds or seconds k by feel is kelvin or the k with the widget or chart the higher the temp the more the feel is. So this is not physical hits. Think cool or work by activity. As the temperature could rise by thinking the temperature. Any one line or word will do. I should add this as a formula: See by ideal or not, "to convert the Kelvin to E%, use K/4, take the decimal as the percent. Take the first 3 numbers, of the decimal. Round up on the third digit. This works with machines that mean money exchange for red for the enticement, blue for absorb otherwise with blue used with red there's a sell possible by use. This is what I will do for if then I am wanted I am not here.

For chaos area by your or other influence with decay energy percent divide kelvin/3 = rb %. Past by 30% is destructive area feel released by the feeling or 33% that is not always deadlier by the area feeling or think to not react so you feel to work. This details percent chance for energy to work or not work." So drop down the temperature below 70 c. I will eventually get to the point I write it. I am free today I just signed the release pages so all I have to do is walk out. Not to return as I had spent 3 to 4 months there. I will find things to do that my own subconscious can create from thin air. Remember use powders that store forever for taste, use the actual products non powdered for flavor or quality. So if you think he did things you can think you did things see to think to improve or work things out. That is the lesson that I saw as you think it, they can think it or do something about the point. I think this uses what some god creates as interest is there. I think this trick works for you, think something then act correctly then they think it. So think or create as you will. Just remember, whatever you do you won't freak out by now. So ciou till later.
written by Spelly, Ben, Libby.

sight x
I suspect I was too harsh, I will think of the better ideal that exists for the benefit of the doubt so I will allow or let live what is to life that exists. I think the point then create as if then to the point I will create what gives a cool ideal. So I think this is my end log entry, after this is ideal that could be methods useful. what you think sometimes you can live out. Otherwise you won't live that part of the sighting you made. I am aware things are working now that I left or things were going to work anyway, so just no I think I won't leave till necessary as things work out so I think things are well thank you. Lets see if I can save money, yes I can so I know what I will do. Not really as you get to the person beforehand the solution is think to present something as to work with them after by feel. I feel like precious as in just believe in myself, so some if few know me yet they do so you know allot or not unless necessary release so ciou for now.

game magic
So I wonder about things that exist from games. You can see what can exist if you think to manifest them is gold to dollars, sometimes food to food here, gems to credit. So thats what I have been using. All done this is in no time by activity to use by feel. This is interesting I thought. I see if you need it the ideal or item is here. If that ever worked then I would be surprised. So your ideal would be interesting with this, as this psyches the mind so you think this is really there. Ciou for now.

Ice magic; think of a moment to work or freeze things by thinking that the thing to freeze is done or dealt with by ideal. The difference between two things once noted can even freeze demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *