Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Special interest

Grand prix bitches.

So its very easy to go anywhere by the feel, I think I will work or create as I go. I will be sending Violet Light and enveloping the entire planet at the top of the hours in your time zone of 6:00 a.m. your time, 9:00 a.m. your time, 12:00 Noon your time, 3:00 p.m. your time, 6:00 p.m. your time, 9:00 p.m. your time, focus and there's 12:00 a.m. your time. This is each day for the next three weeks. Focus is used as you pray or think and create, see the Earth bathed in Violet or Gold Light with the light of transmutation. Hold this image for as long as you are able, each time that you do this. At the end of your focus at whatever time you join with us, call upon the Light by thinking the light then saying what you want. Let love and energy of the Divine Mother to come into the hearts of every person upon the planet and ignite the divine spark within them.

Update: The Earth is permeated with the violet an gold Flame. Your bodies are permeated with the violet flame and gold flame. You are the god within already though you know it not. If you can relax and allow your heart to sing, you will hear a beautiful message that will guide you throughout the upcoming New Year. Beneath all the layers of your mental and emotional bodies there is the light of Truth that you are what you seek. You must embrace your own Truth and learn to trust your self above all things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *