Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tracking spells

These are three tracking entity type spells: 

   Make a circle of chalk on the ground, put a piece of glass with some blood on it between your feet while you crouch in the circle, begin a low little chant of nonsense syllables, relaxing, focusing your mind on the effect you want. "Interessari, interressarium," and touch the plastic dome of the compass to the damp blood. Energy will rush out of you, swirl within the focusing confines of the circle, and then rush downard into the compass with a visible shimmer of silver, dustlike motes. 

   The compass needle may shudder, spin wildly, and then swing to the bloodstain on the dome like a hound picking up a scent. Then whirl about and point to the right direction, whipping around the circle to hover steadily in that direction and point out where the person or thing is. Smudge the chalk with your boot, releasing the remaining stray energy back into the air, then take up the compass and go. The problem with it is that the rising of the sun the next morning would disrupt the 'simple magical energies used', and that it didn't point out the easiest way there, just a direct route. 

   Nose tracking, the nose hair or a symbolic link of the nose work too. You can begin a low little chant of nonsense syllables, relaxing, focusing your mind on the effect you want. As in "eteressi, nterressarium," To combine a nose hair or the symbolic link representation and some blood or some part of the person/things body, using magic in a way that leads you via scent to the person you were looking for. Draw a circle on the ground, scrape some blood out or use some of the body part, pluck out a nose hair, and use the nosehair or use the whatever as a symbolic link to your nose by putting and touching them together, and the link between the hair and the blood or body part is forged as a way to make your nose more sensitive to smelling the guy's/beast blood or body. 

   Emo tracking, is to feel the bond between you and the person or animal, and think of the person or thing and animal with a 'what direction' after. Allowing your body to drag you there or go in the direction where the emotion is higher, and you feel the emotional bond between as if you were with him or her and were him or her closing the gap.The person gives off a certain emotion that you can pick up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *