Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lazer eye burst

Lazer eye burst, To use the third eye directly for a lazerburst. Feel a load of energy in that one spot on the forehead, third eye practically burning with energy, and then get waves of energy down the body, Then put one hand out to aim, or right next to the forehead just to get ready mainly to be reassured of what its gonna do. Then just let out this huge burst of energy straight from the third eye. Theres no negative impacts or negative effects.

Now you can relieve headaches as long as you have access to staring at the sky for a second. You can sometimes get huge energy headaches without this. It feels like only a little bit of energy because of how compacted it is, though you will be pleasantly surprised with how large of a blast is released in a blast about the diameter of a quarter. For it normally feels like a really small energy ball, normally less than the diameter of a quarter, in the middle of the forehead. A small burst is enough to make a half-mile or longer lazer blast, Normally about the diameter of a dime.

Also, because the energy released from the 3rd eye is even easier to manipulate than energy from any other part of your body, considering that it attuned it's self to your central magic organ, the 3rd eye, it is some of the most powerful energy to use if you have enough to spare. Do not push yourself with this, because though it is not dangerous on it's own, it may be if you drain your 3rd eye too strongly or too often. Recharge the 3rd eye by imagining lightning energy go into it after every use. Lazer up now lazer drain.

An alternative is third eye weapon. You don't have to use it for a lazer shot. Theres another thing to do, where you mold energy from my third eye into a weapon instead of a lazer blast, though it's normally a throwing weapon instead of a sword. You can use it for a sword, but I normally just move it into my hand, spin it so fast that it flattens it's self out, and then I spin it even faster and mold it into a ninja star-type object, and fling it at my target. You can do all of that in about a second to three seconds at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *