Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 17, 2009

The reconditioning spell

 
  Reconditioning is to find a problem and disrupt it by focus and or programmed energy to cause a hypnotic effect. This fixes the behavior pattern to be better than before. The path to make it happen is to feel the effort of the person or animal and "talk mentally" to the person or target. Inform them to not do that and show the positive effects to do things better, or feel the act or effort and say what you want the target to do. What helps it along is "recadya" spell to effect. Like reprogram cats to use the toilet as a litterbox, with extra steps not included. A spell to remember to facilitate this "box beta fix foc" for hard to retrain people or "dup fix be targ" and state the intent or fix for the action. For very hard cases use "tagg" and they feel guilty over every indecent action, and it self corrects for you by self reconditions. This negates the fact of death being needed. Due note to defeat the conditioning, resist it three times and you revert to your old pattern. This wont work if you are watched and reproached for trying to break it. Not usable against the document writer not unless he wants to be affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *