Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 17, 2009

The death magic

 
The death magic is simple and efficient with few morals to break and not easily undone. To some to set the spell look at the object or the person target and state "any this object touches will kill except for me" or feel death enter and fill the object or person. Make an athame just like that if on dagger or sword as death only serves the original caster. The easy way is "methhex" (meth-hex) and think on object or at the person. The counter is "amethhex" (ameth-heex). The amount of emotion is the power level of the spell. Yet where does death come from, the already killed and destructive energy as chaos.

How to make it more palatable for observance. Some I think do what's probably the most dangerous form of death magic. They just summon up raw death energy and whip it around, in raw form, and anything it touches dies. But the problem with that is that if you touch it it's not always guaranteed. That it won't backfire on the user normally is false, When you use raw fire, it's possible to easily solidify it into a blade, but with death magic, by doing that, you may die when you touch even the handle of the blade."when I do that with fire, I can solidify it into a blade, easily, but with death magic, if I do that, I might die from touching it too, but raw death magic like cancells the person out from existence 100%, so for some that's really dangerous. I almost never use death magic just because of that."

So where it was that you remember death. is a great source as for death and to be safe call the nature of death. When you call death ala nature you must consider the agreements as they will be enforced along with any other agreement you make with death. The path to do so is to speak to death by thinking on death, "I call you death to aid me in my cause, whatever it may be for however long. Allow myself to not be harmed unless I so desire. I thank you for your aid." Usually death will give you a price to get the services requested.

Special requesting is to ask for certain idea and they are free for a service. To ask is to state "I ask you death to come and achieve the result I could not do or as I request from you. I want or insist on [State the request]. So mote it be". What you feel is what death might do or what you state is what might happen, the service can be to thank death. The one last effect you can give or get is to offer to be in his service and death is usually loose in terms. The form is "I offer to be of service to you death and [state terms here, think not to go too far and like a lawyer or business manager as you can get away without trapping yourself in a contract]."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *