Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, April 3, 2017

time point

This is the time of life, the time things work out and you are aware by feel. You know what I think? the actual aliens are us now and the grey aliens were forced away by our energy bodies. They however, left the government the elenium that ran the ships the government was using at the time. So the point is this, our energy bodies formed from cellular energy that was released from the cells. This youthened the body and loosed the death energy or decaying energy that formed as a physical energy or ghost form. Thinking created the formation into shape and the shaping was energy molded in our image. So we were the gods of ourselves.

If the energy body was allowed for, then we experienced by soul experience or images perceived with what was there. We could do nearly anything and reform a body from thin air.

That was the gist of that day I saw the raising of human kind that we called humans. Interesting how it works with the Humans cable tv show that is there.

thought: the stevia and tea diet
this could be improved by thinking to use tea and stevia drinks that you make. If you think to use the point then eat as you like, so hope you don't get cavities as you avoid high "fructose" corn syrup. I recommend brushing the teeth and working out by walking so you will get the most of what you need. Keeping your heart pacing at above normal even after the exercise is done for 30 to 55 minutes a day. The trick is eat grains or some bread to allow the exercise to not tire you out. This is what will work if you think to eat less than 1400 to 1700 calories per day and try not to eat at night as you might eat more.

eating
6-inch wheat bread sub: 200 (bread) + 106 (swiss cheese) + 113 (cheddar cheese) + 75 (3 roast beef slices) + 102 (3 ham slices) + 60 ranch dressing = 656 calories

sub 2: 200 for bread, 226 for cheddar cheese, 102 for 3 ham slices, 45 for ranch, 30 for bbq sauce. Making 603 calories altogether.

thus, you have the wave and their well. think and you know the rest. yes I think its allowed for, but try to be on time, thanks.

thank you; the point is made and you are free to do what you want. think in a point and your aware by the feel or thought. however if you think to lose weight, use fruit juice and since its fruit otherwise mixed with water and other assorted ingredients. then you can make things work out as you balance the bacterium in the stomach with protein and think to not eat. as you think or work by feel, essential oils that are fruit and taken internally can act as though probiotics. the natural balancers of stomach bacteria.

think you; think your shape and you are the shape you think you are, unless proven otherwise this is proven to work by feel or thought by idea. this would work with anyone, as you imagine using the ideal point you are aware by the feel what is right with the correct means.

the; the end is near anyway so I think this will do for now. going to go to the press with some of the information by fee or feel. ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *