Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Calm or peace orgonne

This is the remainder of the orgonne that I wrote for the orgonite rebuffer devicing I thought up, that I think to the orgonite and I make work with what I have. Then the influence is what I think or have thought to create by creator means with the third eye pinneal gland.

This gland; this gland is not dangerous it is innocuous, as it is useful and otherwise creative by fee or feel to put words and use what subconscious suggestion I may feel is necessary.

This is the gland; the pinneal gland is a defunct organ in the brain. That allows psychic impressions to be directed and when you do that you direct the brain as the point is done with the area idea that is achieved. Achievable is the thought and they think it was their idea.

Working idea; This doesn't always work unless you think it does with the element your associated with activity, as you think of something good to do, thinking the idea to the device causes the device to create the idea. The then device will create what you want.

I am done; just once, things will be done if you need it to be done. Otherwise it's earned, as though usually by feel you are aware of what you can do.

Think, act or create or chris; think, do and know. That is all that is necessary to carry the day through. I am through and done now, so I will go and do what I need to do. If you do this, then think your separate from the whole and working by feel. Then your free to do what you want to do.

Think to make work; the thought is what works with or without us. This is by fee or feel. Pay the fee, work the feel. That is what I got from watching the walking dead as you know it's right, then act to work or don't work if you don't think you can.

Ending of the series; What a great ending it had, as though it were a dream sequence. My question, what was the dream and what was real? Answer, none of it as it was only a TV show on cable. This is real though if you think it is.

I loved the saving of the main character by Ezekiel and the end scene where they describe various things. So I guess that's it for the walking dead until they come out with another season or something. That's all folks, ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *