Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Focus with idea orgonne

This I do, think to create with focus and the focus with idea is what occurs. This is just as you think to the device or water. So this works most of the time, but sometimes with timed events it does not seem likely to happen anything. This is what I thought up:

The idea; the point is the focus and the focus is the point, think and you know the end result by the spirit revealing what occurs. This is when you think to know the idea and when the idea is formed. That makes the idea happen.

Cavity; my tooth cavity doesn't get bigger. This occurs no matter what I do. So no matter what I do, this point of a cavity doesn't happen unless a filling occurs.

Waiting; eat less if I have to eat, go do something else if to eat or go somewhere else if to avoid eating and exercise it off if I do.

Think; the point is made, what you think may be created but things aren't always what they seem. There is an illusion going on that allows we should see what we want to see, but we lead ourselves out of the illusionary state.

Thus as we are caring or aware, we know the point and realize what actually goes on. This means we are where we are till we make it so we realize, what is illusion and what is not there only matters if you think it's there.

So beware getting caught by a 3d illusion projected by 2d surfaces. That is why I acted the way I did, this is until I realized the creator is those that create, a god is a being like other beings. There are many gods because of this point, so think and you get what you want or don't and you won't create hassle.

You can go where you want to go. Think of this the next time we meet and a good discussion will occur, spiritualist style. That is all there is to this point.

Ask for what you want if you think you should, otherwise feel what you want as you think of the need and the idea you want is given. That is all there is to this idea.

FCC regulations; the ISP providers can't spy on you or share your personal information. Your personal internet information is secure.

Bruising; no bruising occurs, even from an operation.

Thus; the point is ideal, situations create what you want. Think about this and you know what I mean.

Your; a point to remember and this is a thought that you can work with by fee or feel.

Thinking; thought is a concept and thinking is a point. The thought that counts is the point you make, otherwise you may think and work with others.

Thought; the thought you have is sometimes allowed, think and you know what to do.

Other things:
Mice; the mice disappear from the building. The dead rat scent dissipates away, this is done by the creator.

Dentistry; I am and was allowed my dentist appointment and I get free treatment. This is without a needed tooth pulled, so allowed is in a tooth filling. This is without pain, of some course, with noting the fact that I am aware and not that bad off. I am going to aware state to be alright.

Vlad; they find the body of Vladimir the impaler. Otherwise known as Vlad the impaler.

Things; things work out and what works stays as a point in play by feel. This is unless unnecessary, meaning things that we have to do is something.

Palo duro; they eject those that they see as problems. For no appearant reason.

Nso dental; they have grant money the next time I come for teeth fixation.

Spacex; they get the reusable rocket launch going off into space without blowing apart by feel. This is without problems and situations. This is with allot of work and thinking. This is en as then done by the creator.

Strangers; they don't get jealous or overreact.

The end; the point they do is identified, think and you know what is done or what to do. As you know, when your about to cross the street they wait. So that proves this point.

Trump; no, climate change is exactly possible. Think and you know the point, so you can allow the states to prepare for changes and disasters before they come.

I think this means war is averted, so think better of other places. I think however, you can prepare yet climate change will occur anyway. So it doesn't matter unless you think to act and prevent the disaster that you think naturally will occur.

China; the china situation improves, as though there were no situation. The china shipment comes through and gets delivered.

The president; the president no longer wants to shut himself away from the rest of the world. This means that they that are responsive, will work with the USA and the president with no war happening.

Other stuff:
This is stuff that occurs in the background, I am with thinking to allow or to create things for the idea or scenes that exist. If not needing the scene, then the idea or scenes does not exist. So pick a scene or idea to occur and think of where, then the scene might happen.

Lost weight; I lose weight and I name how much by feel. This does not include the item weight on the body.

Trump's decision; things such as disasters won't be harder to face.

Jwst; the James Webb space telescope is ready and gets deployed to space without trouble. The jwst works just fine.

The finance; you have the money, someone wants to spend it. Think and you don't spend too much or you don't spend at all.

Pete; Peter Paul finds his tag information and Medicare card. He finds what he looks for by fee or feel with thought. Then he takes me on a trip to the store.

Low security prison; the idea is the point, we think and you know. So I am not apart of a low security prison. But I can go anywhere at any time, I am thinking this is the point that the ointment is used. So think and things ghostwise will work out. This is where you think then are en point.

Think; this was from a note I read: the end point is done and dealt with already, so I think this will work out by the area you feel is safe. Just try it and you know results. However you won't be here, I will so I think try not to leave a big mess. Thanks.

This came from a memory of the walking dead world, right before I turned into one of the walking dead. Its interesting how time coincided with the timing of the cable show. Almost like I was there, but I wasn't as I am here. So I think as I watch it, I will remember it and things like thinking and notes or other things that occurred from there will come to mind. So ciou and farewell till next time. This is though as I can imagine this blog, as if one I put there and almost as it is written here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *