Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Think and go II

This is the point I think about this or go and I am gone. This means that I lived this already and I think I need a break so I thought this up in the meantime.

Avoidance; the need is the thing, and this sets how much you can handle. This with emotion processing is improvement.

The more you can process the more you can handle. Otherwise you avoid by feel and the fee is the thing you think about.

Think; the idea is the point, you know what is and isn't true. Think about it for a bit, the thing is you aren't effected by anything that your not wanting to be effected by feel.

The point for today; think to enjoy what will occur by feel. This will be fun. Think and you can do things as you want or need the idea.

The driving; think and you drive better, this is as you feel you drive good. However no assault and battery is necessary.

Writing; So think and you can write a letter or note to get things in writing and you get over it.

Eating; whatever I am eating I will lose weight from by fee or feel with thought. Though if I don't eat noodles and high fructose then I will keep off the weight easily.

American captives; they are released from North Korea.

Thinking for yourself; if your thinking for yourself then it's time to get away. This means things might get ugly. Especially from this point on.

Things; things get easy to cause peace after this, so enjoy the moment. Unstable minds become st able and people are at peace. This is the moment you think about, but do want to see unless stealing of course. Time we went away.

Think and again; if you think your in a moment or idea that's a repeat moment, then you can say again.

Think as you can; think and work as your able to work by feel or think to get the ability to work.

Idea; See as you can do things, this isn't easy so think about that and work with the idea you have.

Merindy; she gets the okay from her doctor to come in and work by feel.

Pain; whatever the case, I don't have heart pain by feel with what I do, feel or hear.

Steve's right arm; the right arm works right by feel.

Focus point; the focus point in idea is what I need to look at to create what I need to do.

EJ; he doesn't come into the pd building. Although he's been spotted across the street, this is where he's been sleeping in the grass. Whatever the case, I don't run across him again.

A point; This is the point in my own world and not the illusion. The illusion only shows what is possible here. I wonder when they will catch up to the Bible. This will be interesting to know by feel or far sight.

This means things are not always as they seem, I wonder when this will end for now I need to go on. I will only use this when I need to use this, this idea has out lasted itself. It's time to end it now.

Done; This is done and I am at rest, for now I am waiting for editing to get finished. This means that I am going to only have a short time to wait and things will be finished. I hope to do better and bigger things when I can. That is all I can do for now.

Aura of shifting; this is energy of the aura that I use to go places, these are places that I think about and then shift back to my place.

This is just as I think to go back or forth. The aura intensifies and intensified shifts the body by feel.

Then by feel you know where you go or can go. That's how it works. Yet in application it can take an indeterminate amount of time, unless you think it happens instantly.

In the meantime I will go; That is what I will do in the meantime, the aura shift, thinking to be somewhere then come to as though I was here. This is how I will pass the time for now.

Andrew; he succeeds in what he looks to do. He gains the achievement on his gaming.

Apology; if trouble and apologizing then it won't happen again.

Mae; she calms down and realizes what to do. This is whenever she wants to do things, or waits till she's ready to do something.

Whatever; whatever occurs. It seems like nothing to those that observe it. So I guess nothing happens unless you think it does. That is until you see things that interest you. So ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *