Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

some exploits

These were some exploits of Carla that I remembered, this was from the past and now almost anyone that wants to can use them as experience.

Some exploits I did were to create the point and make what works adding by feel if I want it, this was with the point of expression being said. Other exploits were I was able to say what I wanted, and the creator created what I wanted. The point was this always seemed it safe, and this was due to a point or if dumb then it wasn't worth doing.

So that is what I would do for the world today and what I think for today's time, in order to create by a word written down and this was created on the moment if necessary. Oh yea, the best part is, the effect would occur if I needed it to happen, or not and otherwise things would occur by this idea. That the creator created for himself, and he amused himself to see his creations use the ideal point.

So there's no end, think to form things that will end if certain things are done. That is the secret to some life. The result is the thing that creates the point. Think a result first to solve the point and problem second. This is to affect the cause. This causes the effect. I think this is the point. Tomorrow is probably also right, I will think upon this the rest of today, until tomorrow. Prepare a response for that which is prepared. The creator is credited by crediting a creation. The crediting is in the creation. That is all there is to creation.

Blank state
As you think by you going other places then you are spiritually, your body has a blank mind that is like a blank slate that you can suggest to so as you think your somewhere else your mind is blank and you just do things. That means this is an idea that your able minded even if blank, so go do it if you must or want something to get done. Just think and you know what to get done. That is all I will say after this. So I think you can enjoy yourself after this.

Calmness
So if you think with a thought to relent the stress, then your cool. This is in new concept by a moment and is a need to be created unless not wanted. The idea is of making better in results, this is where you are to think and feel as tense
release as if by thought you allow the muscles to relax. This is in the moment you think "relax back". Then your free of much stress, and things on your mind seem to go away leaving you sane. After that you can act calmly and calmed down, this is where your thinking to do normal things and you work better with others. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *