Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

think and focus to create orgone

If you focus and create the point then by thinking and imagining, then as you need the result you can create what the result is by fee or feel with thinking.  Think and focus to create orgonne, the energy effect or programming that the machine does that is thought as magic.

This is the area effect of which you think to create by focus, feel to know and work to create the result as an end result. This is how orgonne or machine energy can do things you want. The point then is the idea that you create what you want, this is just as you imagine the result.

This is sometimes with a touch or symbol being drawn. The end result is what you think is the end result, that is the secret to this technique.

Think, imagine and you create the point then is a point to work things out and make what you can with what you can. As a gamer said once, I make off with what I can get and use it if necessary.

That means I can get away unless I don't need to and do what I want if your intent is to explore that is done. If I explore enough then I can know I gained more than if I did just the main quests unless the main quest is left.
-Bruce davenport

This orgonne I thought up to work with that thought:

The medallion; the medallion is the key to the area, if I don't have all the parts that doesn't matter. All I need is the 1 part I got. So I don't need any more parts of the medallion.

Barring sphere; think pure energy to expand from your aura with focus to your hand and thinking your triumphant raise your hand and imagine a white energy globe expand up and out to Barre the being or effect that should not be there.

If you thought, you'd think of a barred effect. Then if necessary, slash or stab the being and the seal is done. Otherwise touch the person to cause him or her to not be there in some way.

Think and go; think to do and go on with what you want to do.

End use; the end use of the idea point, think of the effect and focus on your need to create what you want as an end result.

Pushed by energy; when you push the point by a raised hand and focus the point is made, and the pure energy creates what you call a result. This can be done also by imagining or willing the element.

This is where you want to effect to create what you want. This is like your using air flow to push upward and raise yourself up however high you want to be.

This is done by resolution with a push back by air, and I am thinking that's done. I am through with this though. So on with the monster defeating feat.

Monster defeating; this uses the purification of energy that corrects their mind and they stop to do something else or stop altogether. If they persist they could collapse, unconscious by what they do or their energy being awareness that's used up.

The telling; tell to a confidant what you want and you feel relieved.

Things there; things there are appearant if you think to see what is there. The spirit can plan and place anything or cause anything if you feel it's necessary.

This is by feel or with thought. This can be used to deform the creature and allow things that are there. That is what I will do for now and that's how I will deal with this. Done and now I can enjoy my life.

I wonder; how will people react when they suddenly can't enter? That is fixed by thinking the idea is right timing to enter with the key. No big deal. Think and your advanced.

Wandering; As I wander away from the castle, looking for better things to get done, I will remember it as the castle that link saved and Zelda sealed by fee or feel.

Decision; I will never come back to the castle again. It was wrecked by ganon and people may come and go to it as they want to view a wreck. Seeya old thing.

Daruk's protection; this aura shield is where you think or feel the aura intensify, and then project forth a point or feel that is auratic energy and blood within.

Mwc; See that's the making of reddish light, that causes no damage to yourself. So if in an idea or game your protected by your aura and the creator. Your protected by what you do.

A rememberance; the rememberance is by thinking about the point, then the spirit causes your brain to remember it.

Shield or weapon focus; this is where you focus energy to the shield or weapon and then use it. Otherwise you can focus the energy you have to some devicing or devising and create an effect of what you imagine or feel should happen.

Cryogenesis; think as you focus on water that the water or some part of the water turns into ice by your focusing on it.

Cryokinesis; think it raises up and the frozen particle form raises up to be at the level that you want. You could freeze a wound and lift up the particles of the wound energy away from the area.

Magnetics; think of the magnet in use, the magnet is able to draw or repel the metal or material that resides there. This is done as you focus, feel the draw or repellation and you sense the area otherwise for metals.

What helps this is if you hold a magnet and focus energy though it to cause what you want. This works most of the time, but not all the time. Thinking of a magnet that you hold you put it forth to cause what you want.

Healing; think the idea you want to do, such as healing and focus on the wounds that are there. Think that the water in the area changes to your will infused with your energy, that causes the wound to heal and extra endurance.

This is as well if you think it will. The water particles respond to your will, and do the thing you feel or think will. This should happen results.

Uplifting magnetics; You can use magnetics too to cure or restore yourself, thinking to pull up the wound energy to leave the body or you could give yourself extra endurance to do what you need to do.

Stasis field; think of energy creating stasis and surrounding the threat, person or object and then think the idea to occur what you need, which is a state of frozen position.

This is thinking energy to where it will work by feel and idea. Whatever is effected by a stasis field is usually slowed then stopped by the look and feel of things.

Teleport; think of this area and create for yourself. The more you do the more you shift, the more you appear where the area is.

Thinking your in there makes it so, unless you don't need to be there. Sometimes this works, so if you try it don't give up too easily.

Other things:
These are the other things that you can do.

Filing; Mae: she succeeds in filing a report and created idea is what she wants if she needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *