Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, April 21, 2017

link life visit

This is the normally done things and also noted is the idea of things that are needed and done by orgonne if necessary. This is from my memories of the past life of a person named link.

Think to make work; think this though thought evades me at the moment. I may remember what I need to remember by now but I know for certain that I need some time to rest. So I will take some time to rest myself and work on things I thought up otherwise.

Remembrance; I remember the points and now I can go on to the area and do what I need to do. I wonder if it's appreciated or not even thought of yet. Yet I believe in doing things early.

So I will do what I need to do to get the job done. I hope the plan succeeds. I certainly think it will. Now on with it. I will do what I can and hope things work themselves out. That is all I can do.

Eating; eating is simple, eat off the land and work with the food that's available. That's all I can do for hunger does exist and things do exist to be eaten. Whatever is there may be on the ground or near the area. I am near something so I will do what I can do.

Machines; the machined things aren't a problem, hopefully they will work.

Waiting; be paitent and you will be rewarded. We will be prepared.

Noticed; I notice a red smear in the sky and it's getting way larger. It appeared over the area I used to call a castle. That could now be anything that covers the ruins.

Banished; I suppose it means that the thing that we banished is gone. Now I think I will go on with life and wander with a friend till I am near the destination that I am going to go and shift near.

Travel; Going over terrain can be a challenge, what I think though is the fact that I watched the redness disappear as though the sylphs did the deed. I am thinking about idea and things disappear to correct for the addition of unwanted things.

Hope; Hope the good things last today as I rescued a princess today, and I think she went along with what I wanted to do. Hope the good deed keeps her in a good mood. I know I am in a good mood.

Good tidings; I am going to go travel today, and think to work with those that need me to work with them. That is all I can do.

Fight; I got into a fight today that may have defeated me, so I will lay down and as I close my eyes I will die silently.

Other things:
These are other things that I found interesting or otherwise did by spirit.

Think of this; the idea is set by feel, thinking of the point creates what you want. This is set and done by the creator. Credited by thinking of him or her.

This is sometimes by mention so I think this will work for now. Hope the good day lasts. As I look up into the sky to notice the anomaly I will remember this always.

Thinking; the thought is what counts, this is the point I thought about until now. The use of energy and creating by force. So I will do what I can and work with whom wants to work with me.

Maybe by use I can create the user feel for those that want to know what I feel or think. So they can easily guess the thought. I will talk as I can and do what I will do. That is all there is left.

Awake; I am awake as always, so I think I will stop for now and do natural things. Thinking to create things I cooked for the first time. I used an old pit and firewood and a pot.

The use; That was the use I had thought to put to the use before me. So now I wait till morning to complete my mission, this is good as my goal is to deliver the goods. Ciou for now until a later time. I am glad that I can tell my end there.

The end

I remember laying down and resting and rising out of my body and hearing Zelda say to me, your time is up you did well you may go on now and go to the afterlife. Farewell my friend see ya later.

I remember waking up here and doing what I was doing before or as I was watching someone play the game. That was it for my link experience. Till next time, ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *