Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Yuppies

 ya gotta love yuppies that believe everything thats written down. its amazing that all you have to do is write something and it is believed to be true until proven untrue. its amazing if not a laugh. someone that believed like a yuppie still believes what he saw. haha

 what do you think? he will say that and then believe every word, not thinking that it could be untrue till proven with a grain of salt. heheheh
 I had fun making stuff up with a big stupid yuppie that also believed every word, that's how I came up with that idea. He didn't know what to believe after awhile so left the conversation and almost didn't chat with me again. hahaha

 I can't believe how stupid stupid people can get sometimes and they say they had education. my question is, what education qualifies for a yuppie that doesn't qualify for normal smart people? smart yet dumb actions thats what. that is a question I could never answer.

 you could state something and they would use logic, that if its not logical in the first place would allow them to dismiss it. sometimes if not too serious they could laugh it off. as though they "figured it out" and then they say "oh". thats the funny part. yuppies are interesting to say the least. yuppies will go so far as to believe what they hear until they believe its not true. by this fact even if I pointed it out to them, some would still believe that idea. hahaha I wonder about them and how stupid people are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *