Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Actual earth

My last memories on some point of actual earth: Many might not remember this, but I remember being on another earth that I was aware has karmic rules where this one really doesn't. This means I went to sleep and woke up on this planet. Albeit it seems like Proxima B that is yet another earth like planet or water like that is tidal locked.

I think so I know things of this one and remember the past one rather well. I think we are standing on it right now or this is a place of recall, this is known as the star place from where the starseeds shifted from to get to earth or some other planet or time. The place is yet another similar earth, known as andromeda or some similar area.

So I think this is rather unique as I think it, I am where I believe I am. This means I am aware of everything and know, allot is by what I can do or feel. So I think this is a point that I can reveal, as my last thoughts or moments on the planet. As its okay to shift, know or do things, think to work things out if you must. When you shift you know thinking that is revealed by speaking people, seen as a point and thought that is there is yours or mine that I don't have to say.

So I think this means that if you shifted from the planet, like I did then you know the point of disorientation or doppler shift and area assertification. That is what allows focus and your thought to work right. This is a point of area shift and drift or shift back, if you think to exist somewhere and some planet else. So if this worked out right, then these memories of the past planet are what remain of it that I know of by feel:

suggestions:

money: This is for store and window shopping; money isn't the ideal to see or buy. What you do is this, as you think before you consider or buy things. Think money isn't the ideal in buy, for what you do for a buy in stock or trade is consider the point the trade. Well you can trade items, get paid for work or think then consider to buy things. That is basically your options.

weight; When I lose some weight and then gain no weight, as you don't put it back on thats great. So if I don't gain it back is amazing, that is how things are for now. So you see to think and you will know real weight loss by feel. So for food: think one less as you think to eat before you take a bite. That will act as a suggestion to the brain to not eat, as much as you are feeling like eating. This works as a suggestion.

Tea: When you drink it and piss it out, as the incarcinogens and poisons go out you feel better.

coconut oil; This is good for hair and other ailments as this restores your skull, this is from hair loss or this is a point as if from the past.

exercise; Think to exercise, if you feel the need to go out and do things.

created; It seems as if I have focused and created enough. Time to do something else.

the end.

The weight loss; the weight I end up is 179 or 181 lbs. so thats no big surprise there. I wonder though, how will I keep it down except by diarrhea. I think this will occur by a mixture of eating better, using diarrhea self-induced by three glasses of tea. Thinking the point that I am sure is well off, I will go ahead and do this. Making sure not to indulge in things that I need not eat. That is all for this topic, as though in combination of a farming sitation except for harvesting the chickens or creating with food. Now to move on. The next topic is energy eating and causing weight loss by self-sulfilling need before the need is done. Then the idea of orgonne: the tropozoic machine code, that causes by what you think to create what is sometimes thought.

dream views; I recently asked how to perceive others dreams. I got an answer as thought with usual points of view, that you think and you percieve in a relaxed state of mind. you then can work with the dream or the subconsciousness of others, thinking to make it seem as though your apart of the dream. then you perceive the dream, that they have or you perceive your own dream more easily. thats how you can do it with great insecurity. except with security all you need is to think you can percive them as you think of the person, think you can recieve visions and relax your mind. as the visions come in as a form of memory recall.

orgone:

gnats; as read in mythology, the gnats are a bridge builder and they bridge between worlds that you may goto. usually this is by walking, riding a bike or running car or running by the body. they are able to make your escape for you as you walk away from the area. so think of the gnats and they will come, as though the sorting is completing a bridge and you are free on another world. they can do anything.

orgone thinking:

sending; Just think of the place to be and you are there, this is by the creator seeming at least by spirit or at most physically in some manner. So if by imagining the place, then imagining yourself there your sending yourself as energy there. So think what you want if for desire seeing this is where another person could be sent, if you can't go as though you thought yourself there then your there if you want to be there. I had a friend that teleported in this manner so as soon as I opened up my car door, I realized that he was gone and I didn't have to worry about him. So this means this sending is now, at a point where your with an end. whether or not you can accept it is up to you. so sallie vie and farewell enjoy your trip.

feel or think; Just feel or think, feel the point by concept or point things out and think the idea then your point is done. So your body does what is best, this is usual by condition or what need be done. Allowing for things that are non too demanding. This by another point, could work for nearly any situation.

articles

giant formation; When you eat less long enough and seem to lose weight, then an urge will come upon you to eat something and if you exercise you grow in height. I think if you resist the urge, then you are normal and doing outstanding dieting. This is with a point that is standardized. So you lessen in height if you don't eat enough to maintain the height and think as your aware, then you know what is done for what is possible.

https://html5up.net/

thinking; its now christmas time, I think the timing is right. As it seemed nothing much happened for halloween and I wondered, what would happen if time were christmas and so it is. all I am doing right now is waiting for christmas dinner and a gift or two when they come.

focus; I got it! I got the christmas gift I always admire, the 25 dollar gift card that I will love and enjoy. Now for my other gifts.

focusing; I feel strange and maybe its being 41 and all, but I think I am aware now of more of my future sight and awareness is what counts.

deathly; I feel tired as though going to sleep and yet am awake. I will goto the hospital in the morning to check myself out. I think I have a cold but am not sure, as I will present that as part of my symptoms.

movement; I can hardly move and it is morning, maybe I will lay here instead and.. sleep. I am sleepwalking and yet am awake. This is weird. I will check myself into a mental hospital to get the right medicine instead, then by doing the right things and hope I can get out as I know I can. I assure myself of this everyday.

awareness; I am now aware as though a ghost and assure myself of this everyday, I hope my emotions get under control enough to work with others as I put myself in the mental ward. I think I belong outside the mental hospital now I figured out whats wrong. But how to get out?

Mom; Oh yea she got me out and we nearly lost the house, as I think about it I know for sure she could die and we definitely would lose it.

Paul; He's taking it badly as usual and I am no longer sleepwalking, I managed to wake up and move normally again.

Mom again; She's sick and in the hospital and its a heartsack that is damaged. Its not my fault that our house is lost, due to not being able to pay for the house bills.

Death; She died leaving us the house with a few mortgages, then I think I was moved to Palo duro as a last resort. As a stepping point was the aunts place.

Alive; She lived beyond death and is sorry she died leaving me here, her spirit said so she setup a point where I will meet her reincarnate self as though somewhere else as here. I believe this should be in the newspapers as dead but alive.

Past December; I made it past the december point and mostly am happy with the gifts that I got, I think so I believe this is now or never a time to leave or go somewhere that is somewhat affordable.

July; the 4th of July, I found her at last and she is not as I suspected where she is negative I am positive and so on. However I can always calm her down. I don't think she will suit me as a life mate. So I seek someone slender and willing to work with me as though nice.

Tired; I feel tired now all day long so I think I will rest, maybe I will keep up with this blog I have. I mostly put past lives on the site and left mine off so I don't get in trouble. So I think I am done until I am not so tired anymore. However this is my last entry, till I am awake enough to recognize my words that I put. Think positive by feel so this is ciou and farewell till later.

source: announcement by anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *