Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New posting 2

This was a life I saw, that was ambitious and very unemotional. So unemotional he was sorta like his brothers and as he was going about his ways, he was bound to do good as a safeguard to work with others and appear good otherwise. This was what he followed as a lifetime concept:

suggestions:

money: store and window shopping; money isn't the ideal to see or buy what you do. as you think before you consider or buy things. money isn't the ideal in buy, for what you do for a buy in stock or trade.

weight; lose some weight and then gain no weight, that is how things are for now. think and you will know real weight loss by feel.

the end.

The weight; the weight I end up is 180 or 182 lbs. so thats no big surprise there. I wonder though, how will I keep it down except by diarrhea. I think this will occur by a mixture of eating better, using diarrhea self-induced by three glasses of tea. Thinking the point that I am sure is well off, I will go ahead and do this. Making sure not to indulge in things that I need not eat. That is all for this topic, as though in combination of a farming sitation except for harvesting the chickens or creating with food. Now to move on. The next topic is energy eating and causing weight loss by self-sulfilling need before the need is done. Then the idea of orgonne: the tropozoic machine code, that causes by what you think to create what is sometimes thought.

orgone:

This is a based upon my idea torture that allows then takes away things, with you actively doing things that are based upon aware thought by focus or feel. Where if you form things it unforms and unforming it forms again unless you take precautions. This was based off paint but can be applied anywhere, as this was recorded on a cavern wall depicting the goddess ma'at releasing you. then ma'at attacking if you did wrong abyss practice, thinking to practice a field of study or on a field of study. yet this wasn't necessary, as this was actually from an altered past life memory that I unaltered and recorded as below by depictions (if they still were there as they were in a cave entrance now deep underwater):

uu-ma'at; this is a release for a point from where I am held and this releases me an others, from the netherworld otherwise called the underworld sentence.

uu-at; a trembler or earthquake is not unlike nothing a kick in the square pants is. this is more like a point that you go along with things, then you know what it means for the ground to shake by now. Once you know, then you go along and do what you want. An if a kick in the legs or groin the blows miss.

uu-fat; I believe this counters the excess weight in ancient terms.

uu-dmg; the damage of the target reverses itself and things start working, if they work already then they work better.

uu-th; based upon your own idea your point is done, if necessary its not done or undone yet done if required or a point is done to use the based point in your idea en. don't drain him or her dry of funds though.

am end en le loop +/-1

orgone thinking:

ghost in the shell; the live action version is completed and I get a copy of it by video download by torrent. you know there is more videos being downloaded everyday, though the torrent sites aren't that great.

tension or reaction; there is no tension reaction, as that is nothing but normal reactivity or idea points of view that doesn't set it. you can come in here anytime you want your tea or cofee and other things we have, so that's all for now as jsome junk food is a restorative.

ormes potion; this can be anything that is a drink with sea salt, otherwise it can be a water with sea salt that is magnetized as its blended together. added to this potion is use of oregano, sage, cinnamon and vanilla extract mixed with some stevia or substitute sugar. Others have added ino ingredients excepting the salt or added what they needed. Its up to you can do things like when exercising you eat a little sugar or substitute sugar if tired otherwise just exercise till your energy comes back. This includes walking, swimming, running, and bicycle riding. Notice that muscle weighs more than fat, so your not fat even if you weigh a bit more. So think and you can do.

bills; the house bill in the whitehouse is passed into law by effect that makes it law. the latest law needed is the wine and liquor normalization law, that allows wine and liquor to be safe and normal strength in stores by feel. there's hundreds of ways to make it safe, so I will let them figure out a safe way for themselves. he or she doesn't react to the change as if the correct balance, unless he or she wants to have some reaction. So your safe.

a en enough; I had enough of this so I think I will quit to do what I think is best. That is all so I know what I do I left reminders and those only pertinent to the area or point I am about to work with. That is all.

torment; you don't have torment if you don't have a religion.

torrent; My isp doesn't block torrent downloads. Nor does it send me nasty reminders about copyright infringement. so I guess I am safe for now. I wonder whats next.

my guest; my guest is special yet visits me when I have a need for him, so I think I will keep him away till necessary.

my guess; my guess is that you have things, so they will use the service they provide to track you. until you don't do the deed they dislike or you lose their trace by 3 sites visted, then d/c the modem and reconnect it to get a new connection going.

think; if I think this through I should be home by now, so I think I will wait till my body shifts back.

credit; your not a failure if your credit is good or bad. if your outta a home then you are or nothing is bad off. so think and sometimes feel then go as you must.

go; stop and feel the situation out then think and go as you must, think as you are then you know peace.

perfect rice noodles; needed: rice noodles, cheddar cheese powder or other cheese (optional), salt, onion powder or fresh onion, garlic powder or garlic clove, basil, parsley, turmeric, chicken or beef boulion and water in pot or microwave safe bowl. cook the rice noodles in water and add basil, parsley, turmeric, chicken or beef stock, onion powder or fresh onions, garlic powder with or without a fresh garlic clove, a little salt, maybe some cheddar cheese or some other cheese thats your choice by feel. Mix together and enjoy after cooking for 10 minutes or 2 minutes, this is done in the microwave or using a stovetop pot using a microwave safe bowl or stainless steel cooking pot. these have half the fat of the normal noodles, that you can use and the seasoning is your choice.

yet done; yet done is the request unless no desire exists to do it. so think and your done by what you do. yet as before and done is finished. just believe and just think are points of this ideal approach, thinking to work with forcing others is not necessary as all you may want to do is ignore the forced request. an otherwise speak in opposites to what is requested.

building energy; when you step inside somewhere by feel, you get energy from the place and just focus the idea to create the idea as a point that exists. walk out and this as usual is an effect that stops.

thinking to focus; think to focus and create by feel.

your done; then if you think as you speak "I am done", then your done by what you do or want.

focusable point; this is a focusable point to create things or let things go, things then revert to normal and all through this you are aware of what is done. this is cancellable as a focusable point, if you think to desist and do something else. you can create anything by an appropriate focus point. so think and you get what you want.

some article to do:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0L2O2M6NQi_bm9vMy1fMWV2Nlk

May these teachings be of benefit!

then she had her twins after.

some lost article as a scam

experience cap; the cap is lifted and things work as they are or should. since I no longer play the game, I think I will quit at this point and not continue with this idea. so I will continue with something that fits the moment that I live in or think to work with things by experiencing in some way of life. but it is as though a proven point when it works. so ciou till later.

Cris; cries of some emotional fits

Magazine, books, art, cd, dvd
All sorts of good stuff, thinking to marinate on until your ready to do it.
http://cosmic-blog.vze.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *