Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 3, 2016

separate orgonne

This came from separate moments I noticed by the third eye, that came from thinking with a moment. This was from working by feel with observation, with the viewpoint from the pinneal third eye. Due note a space is a letter missing, so think to fill in the gaps.

6 feet; I am six feet tall and working, with a point of activity or relaxation. This is as though a wish were done.

Influencing; I no longer influence those easily influenced into doing things of annoyance unless on purpose. Since I will no longer be robbed. I will be doing something else easy.

The resolve; the resolve by resolution is thought, usually by the point that exists with things. Think and you will know resolution.

The resolution; the resolution is the resolve carried through to work through a situation, this is where your thinking to buy something.

As a point is seeing a good point to leave, where you are your fine to do what you want or if work your to leave the area. Then do what you think is necessary. As though you don't commandeer.

You are aware of everything. Then the awareness fades away as though this is painting. Although with painting, so I don't get high I at least try to avoid breathing in the fumes. So all is well.

US fumes emission; they don't fall short of emissions goals. They meet the goal and succeed.

Saving marine animals; they can save marine animals, such as whales and dolphins. Euthanize if necessary.

Monarch butterfly; they come back stronger and more in number.

Weight; whatever occurs, think to wait so the work is done before you speak so you don't interrupt them who do the work.

So the weight doesn't come back and become more than necessary. Think to drink tea more often or exercise more. Thanks for your business.

An en enen; the end of the moment is all is quiet and you are secure, thinking to work well with others, I set this system up I called enen. See that I will say, this is the end point realized. So whenever the point, Tracy or whomever finds it acceptable.

The seek end; the seek is the end, espe ially for those that take things. So what happens is things are paid for, thinking to spend a little you save a little. You find what you look for, included is the sale. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *