Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, October 14, 2016

normal orgonne experiences

Normal orgonnic is here in this list. Think as you can be any use or want to use it.

In between world; you can travel through an area or you can notice what traverses between the area your in and the area that exists.

Going to another area. I noticed roaches, fleas, ticks, bed bugs and rat infested area, that they appear human or some animal formation.

So just as you notice them gone from the in between world, deathly detailed by the third eye. They are possibly there where you are.

Still having made the traversing of the in between to cross over, to here or there where they originally were.

Having gone through a hole in the wall or area. I think this is annoying but this is where the third eye, can give a good indication by a vision viewed somehow or somewhere. Just to see as to where they are, if you need to know

Memorial; that is my memory of my past on my family and there's no bringing the family members back.

In; This I noticed as he was a passerby, by feel he will go into the hospital as he was thinking.

'in I go and to do the duty of this, as this will be the last thing I do is a report and some cop. Enjoy yourself world.'

Focusable; this is the last idea that I believe will occur, thinking the point of fact and the fact occurs. I hope he enjoys this life. Its his last here on the planet. In I go now.

Heaven; heaven is the heavens or the sky with the stars and planets. As you think to be somewhere, you are there and if you look away your back.

Weight feel; think the weight and you are the weight you want to see.

Normalcy; think your normal and you act normal to others, this is by sight and this is including yourself.

Veteran; I am a veteran and don't mind peoples comments to my activity.

If; if the idea is spoken you may talk about it, thats if you think its important.

By feel; think by feel or use by fee to create the results that you wanted.

Bye fiend; think you know what you know, the end has come and yes, bye fiend.

New lease; if Ithink on it I may be able to be there, the new lease is coming up and I will be there instead of here. Goodbye annoyances.

The end; the end of this story is the supervision of yet another place by feel. I had left my old lease and went on to my new one.

The end is a done thing, using idea from me, Mattman and Joshua I pulled it off. Now all I have to do is wait to see results or not stay around to be somewhere else.

Time; I don't think so as its time to go anyway, before things get too intense. So ciou to you old place. I welcome the new place.

Pumpkins; there are so many of them that this will take a few people to carve them. I just wish I didn't carve so many.

Weight loss period; this is a period of weight loss that I lose weight from viewably by feel. I can resist the feel and need to eat, so I no longer eat as much. This is indefinite and I don't mind the need.

Thinking; I can think to work and play, otherwise I can work as I play. So I can do what I need to do. This will be so much fun today.

So I get to carve a pumpkin or I watch them do it, outside my windows as I could act the camera person out. I know for certain the pumpkins won't last.

Weight loss; this is by a wait and see or eat n see type dieting. Where the diet is you either eat or don't eat. I think this is by feel, for this one is ruled by a point in the past.

Sometimes I feel to exercise safely the moment I ate. Sometimes things just work out. This is a point I got from mirindy. So I know its true. I wonder what else will occur by feel.

After this point I had fallen asleep, an woke up on another planet. Thats thought to be this planet and I noticed. That there hardly is use of any soil and no regard, as though if there were no karmic debt.

Though now I feel there is a time for anything, the rules that you think exist for any given moment. I know now there is no karmic debt. So enjoy yourself. As I think so I know, so I now am where I am, ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *