Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Extra orgonne

Thinking to write something interesting I wrote something extraordinary, so far that was how things seem to be going. So I am sure that I can go on and do things by now, so I know now that I will go do what is necessary for the area. So this is what I came up with:

Ricardo; he doesn't get abusive or bruisive. Even if going off his medication. So he gets what he needs if he's in the right place.

En here; At the end if you know things, think to speak them unless that is too much to bear. So if you think to know where you know things, at the end you can create things to match what you want or work with what you will.

Cris; he she otherwise he or she repairs quickly with or without the body activity. This is empowered by the ordered energy of the pendant, that's obsidian. The other pendants I wear are for various things so I think to wear them by feel, including the orgonite that does most of the orgone using the solar energy or sun.

The sun as a processor field is where that is due to activity, that means you could list something and we perceive it necessary or not necessary and its done. So this is where you are aware or creative by feel, thinking or focus thereafter thinking the point and working with the idea after the point is done.

View; think or work your doing things your own way.

Quick repairs; its a miracle I survived an accident, its as though I lose weight very quickly and am not dizzy. This is with the right medication or the right things eaten and drank. However I think things work for me.

Then n at an end; It would mean your journeys at an end. Where the n stops. It would mean you see clear through to the end. Just one u and one n. This is an Amtrak train.

Think tank; think and you tank on a drink of your choice.

Focus; focus and you know, as your aware of things that exist otherwise you do what you want.

Later; later I am aware is changed by what you think. So think what you want and let the sub conscious come up with the ideal concept or point by feel.

These are the idea of this point as though suggestions, this is where you think the point and the subconscious creates the point if you want it.

Traffic light; the traffic light near the bank of America building is fixed. So is the one on the hudson street and Robert s Kerr.

Diarrhea; I get diarrhea whenever I want diarrhea however it is. If I need it I get it and that's the end of it. So if I think then want or need things, this follows the rule that when I think it exists then it does. Thats how the creator rolls or makes things.

Sugar; sugar does not effect me, as though I am aware of the point or idea. I see that exists and moderate, how much I eat if its there.

Spending; I moderate how much I spend, this is usually set by the creator and think of the time. Thinking by fee or feel to work with funding better. I spend less and save more money.

Phone; the phone works regardless of what occurs, bad or good.

No bar; the civil liberties are not abused. None take free use of civil lib erties too far.

Flat screen; The big TV gets replaced by a flat screen.

Visitors; Know in ebony or white, visitors can visit as long, as they can know the person or knock and they get in usually by feel.

Just visiting; think and know, that your just visiting. So I think that I am just visiting, that means that I disappear right after I am done in a flash of light.

No strict; this means whatever rule you think fits the moment. Works by the feel and you can do as required. So noone takes advantage of your civil libertied state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *