Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Intelligent crystals

How crystals work

Here are some cool crystals facts, if you think to the crystals that you can hold or think to. Think to them to get them to do things. You have magic. Some quartz are useful this way. So your thoughts are, programming, that it does if you feel you need to create the effect. Yeah the larger the crystal the more they can do.

So their power can be cleansed by what you think to cleanse through water infusion, sometimes by the cleansing of the surface you cleanse the crystal itself. This means toothepaste also works, with dissolvation its the fluoride mixed with your cleansing thought that cleanses it spiritually. So its all good for now.

If you thought the same, then the thought may be this. You gotta clean the bad energy, yep tis important. A clean crystal surface allows the crystal to work with your thought as vibration better. Its consciousness is what you think of the point you thought it did. Just so you know how your crystals feel to you, you might wear them near you if you want to cleanse them faster for a few days.

What magic to try with these crystals, so if you think to get something that you want and the crystals will oblige. Then if you don't know and you think you do know then you will know, for if you want to see the result unless you don't get it then it will happen. So I think 'it will work unless it wont work', hex or not thats the two ways of experiments. What they prove out by the idea is sometimes, that this is expressed to what occurs by the idea. So I guess its voice.

As the sound or vibration that is used by the crystal, sensed and converted from within is where you send thought energy that allows for things that it can do. So this is where it could mimick your thought, this is a point as though you spoke something, as though understood then this means it knows what to do. So this where its mimicked or used thought as if it is its own idea, as though you notice it and it seems to have a consciousness.

I think this is just like hear something and your aware of things, so its aware to do things as it hears your thoughts by feel as vibes are its nature. See otherwise things are naturally understood, as its an amazing feel by the feel alone. So thats the two phases of the crystals understood nature. So however it works, it works well if it does. I think so it believes what you believe, when in tune to your thoughts. So if that is the point I think this is, for what thinking to a crystal does. Your communing to a crystal.

Written by caz, spellhawk, ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *