Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

last chance lifetime

this was from the last chance was over life events lifetime, that was fascinating to watch and observe. so I think think this is think time to work with others thoughts or your own idea that will surfice.

the last non championship game; they improve as the thunder where you think or know then they will score. so the oklhahoma basketball team will get better today.

thinkpot; if you know or are aware then lean as you can let the body go as you can bor go aware to outer space because you won't find easy minded acceptance amongst the area. everyone will be uptight with very light lipped expressions. thinking for themselves this will be a battlezone. so think for yourself as your self aware. think as you want to know then the energy conscious will show you what will come or what you want to know is known.

think life iteslf; the life that you know will was away and become gone. there will be nothing left of oklahoma. so think as you want you must go if you want to survive. so think as you must you will survive. she had it right, the mountains aka colorado or other places will work. so I think this will be farewell for now.

p.s. it mentions that if you want to live in the bible mentioned by a few. so just think or you could end up in the mountains or higher grounds. so I think for yourself you might go there, if you want to I don't mind dying. so think for yourself if you want to live or die, as you are alive for now till you don't live as you don't want to live in the age of destruction.

ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *