Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

poor life

This came from a life that was worse for wear or better for what was done. So I might call it the poor life.

Thinking bomb; use is your ideal point towards others. Think to create whatever you want. This creating what you wish to work.
Thinking focus; a thinking bomb is using a thinking focus. The focus is your point, your point is your own ideal.
Thought feel; the thought is the feel that you recognize so think then your aware. This uses the vanishing splice with device. Whether I fat up or not. I don't fat up due to being near or knowing someone.
Cheap; I get things cheap yet the material production is not too cheap.
Hate; I am not hate, nor do I hate people. No matter the reason.
Working; The car or truck works.
Future point; Lisa Thomas moves out. Think the point the ideal you want to create then, you create the effect.
Thinking point; think a point and its energy sent to create with as a time to work.
Think a point; Think then feel live so you know you feel you don't just hit yourself. Thinking the point then, you create with the feel.
Space; the space is there or the space heater is where you want. Think the point then this is true. If false then ignore unless brutal.
Whatever; whatever you have or get, I don't have to eat. Whatever I have or get I don't have to eat, so i move on unless I want to eat a meal.
Tracy; Whatever you think, when you think Tracy will come she will come unless she has something to do for now.
Asshole; no assholes remain an asshole here.
The warriors; The warriors are not a team, think to work with others as we all are a warrior.
Given; if given things you think then  they are aware, so given is a point that you thought what you think by a point. So if you think you know then you are aware unless you abuse the effect. So this is where this shrinks me.
Thinking; think a point then you are aware, as alert to what is done as you want to be known.
Healing; think to create by a god healing as they feel the healing, that the subconscious creates. using the pinneal gland by the spirit with ideal points of life.
Otherwise; think as you like you are alert as your aware. You have your best days not your worst days. So its okay, I gave you another. So the rivalry ends by fee or feel.

Eating less; Whatever I eat I eat less, an don't feel cheated for what I don't eat.
The created; the created is the created. The creator changes things, this is usually by what things are done for so no regard is no regard.
The thunder; sap: The thunder team is not the toilet team, the thunder team doesn't get tired during game play, no matter the point by the creator. The energy is siphoned from the warriors. The thunder improve dramatically and quickly.
Stay ahead; So the thunder in blue will always stay ahead in blue or whatever they wear. So there are no stupid plays. Whatever happens I don't mind. This happens on channel 31 game 7.

The end
Whatever he or she asks, Ricardo doesn't mind. So think as things occur. He is visiting to get an apartment, so I think this ends this chapter.
Thought form; the idea is a point, the form is a figure you think to see. If you see the formation, then the forming is thinking the idea is a point you know.
You don't not trust in the past. So as you say realize what is there, you know what to do. The thought form formation ceases, when you think its not there.
Thinking thought; this is where k I think this means your intelligent, so ya this means your dumb. So if you don't mind I am leaving. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *