Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

in evidence

thoughts in evidence or obvious;

bens packages; whatever it takes this is done. just imagine the ideal or focus by your thoughts to create what you want. Its inevitable anyway.

spellhawks packages; focus then create by what you feel, whatever it takes is done.

bens and spellhawks packages; whatever it does is good if you think it does, as whatever it takes or does is the thought.

combo packs; whatever it does or holds is whatever it takes to create whatever it does to work.

caz's packages; whatever it is that is what it does if this is use as whatever it takes is done.

heron's packages; whatever is done is dealt with or neutralizable is if too much. that led to a demon invasion dealt with by the point thats done. dealt with by fire under the citadel. destroying the foundation disrupting the existence and destroying the building in the process. leaving only ashes or ideal that occured memories.

time link; the event is the ideal you wish to create, using a devising to create the ideal that is there. think then focus to create as the spirit creates what you want using the creator.

time focus; time is a point or event that is a focus to create the ideal that occurs as though peaceful, harmony with life feel is creating the point, that exists what you should do as though a chaos anchor.

chaos anchor; the chaos anchor is a pillar of calm and knowing your safe to the time or point, that exists what you consider or want to create consisting of chaos waves that are activity waves. you direct your thought or focus them by thinking then they create what you want.

hell; thinking the thought, you are no longer there if this is hell then you aren't in hell. however you can send those you don't like to hell by thinking they go to hell, if that's your intent then yes that is true, explain as you want to or no that is no longer needed.

fiendish girlfriend; the friend is the person that exists to support if you support her, by the right ideal being expressed as you aren't dumb you are very intelligent. think the point to understand then listen to the point thats spoken, without trying to detail how to fix the problem to stay her friend.

thought matter; the thought is the matter or material that creates by essence that exists by the feel that is there. this is darkmatter material use that exists in some galaxy. then the point is there to use the point, that your use is dictated or is possibly done by feel.

thinking point; the movie is the thing, the ideal is the right thinking to say, in as small as possible words that mean the same thing. that means you are in use to create the use, others are in ideal to create the point with the point that exists.

in exist; the point is thought to exist as their way is right or your way is correct, think the way to use the point, then you get your results as you want the point done.

dark between the light; this is the light that exists what you think exists. using darkmatter material is intelligent or using light matter, light is energy is material.

light energy matrix; this is the darkmatter matrix energy, that exists by what you consider is the point or concede the ideal then let it go.

then think; thinking a point then you use some ideal position, thinking to act a part you create with the part that is there in the past.

your done; think the point then your done with the fight or life creation used in ideal everywhere, think the point then you use the point to create with what life is there.

now; the point is whatever the ideal is, this is so think then you know by what is there.

vibrations; the vibrations are there if you feel the ground outside. that is by earth senses that are enough to work by, so you don't get knocked over unless too much in shaking.

office creation; the creation is the ideal you think to consider or work to concede by the feel, that exists with love or thinking the creator shifts you away. what she or he does in the office is her or his own thing.

end; the end of the movie is done, the end is enough energy by activity to create what you want or wish to correct life. this is used by the creator that is energy consciousness to create, as you think your need then feel the point to create. quit creating by the energy consciousness if you want more results as the consciousness is what is I, the I is the point that is us or ideal that is where we're creating by feel. your basically creating with ideal, that is basing this off the point nothing more that you notice sometimes by comparison.

endpoint; en i po: you shift away to your own space or time that you want to go to, that is what or where you consider what is there by now.

after calm; the calm is the point that you know by the ideal that is spoken or usually by feel.

illusion; the illusion is what you think or perceive to create by the aura, that you work with essence or others to seem the point you think or want to see.

end point; think to speak wise words to create wisely or wait and listen then, seem to appear to listen as they that speak are charismatically taken away to go or stay somewhere else. this is as though judging the distance then projecting to the area is the creators way, thinking to create what you want as the energy is stimulus. the nerves feel the energy in the area then you create with what is there as you think or feel then results occur.

thought chinese; the thought people or chinese people are the point if then the area is a point, then other people are also thought to work with some area.

thought; though the thinking is what counts if near a woman, just listen and don't speak or they could take you wrong. if near a man then point it out as you think to use the point. then expect the ideal result, as if a name or personal response. that creates what you want or not as things speak through people.

thinking point II; use is a point to think of a way or a few ways to do what you want just don't abuse.

thinking area point; thought is spoken then you know by what the response is if right or wrong. feel nothing think the ideal cooexists with others viewpoint then they agree or disagree if too intense.

thinking illusion; The thought comes from the illusion the time point is the area not illusion, that you are aware of as cops are cops and people are people you are aware. I'm thinking of course, this means we are not together until we meet. This illusion is the point you think that isn't true and acted, as though true so you are aware of what exists when things are spoken true. seen is truth but some can't accept the truth, coping then so they hear a lie and accept the ideal. the illusion is what you think, such as nothing is important enough to focus on properly. so to defeat the thought use, so anything is interest or feel that things are use. this means things are important, so I think there's no need to do things think you own or ca create ideal. Thinking you can't do it is sometimes causes you to think you can do it, then you are able to do things though not by force in holocaust. think the term "thinking by illusion" to get that result. think the term "illusion ends as this is life" to end the illusion.

trial; use in occult trials is where this is focus to work with something then you summon the ideal then the trial is settled by giving or working with some ideal.

the ideal is this; thin or slender or fat think the point then its as an ideal lawful or logical argument to create with ideal or focus with some light on the matter. the light is the matter or material the dark is the dark area after, as you think the point think to argue a point calmly if you need to. as the matter is the point then the resolution is the end of the case by feel, that you do some activity that resolves the case in point, resolved by issue or ideal where there is no issue after the fact as an oe en or an ie en.

package; the package is important as it proves that there is conjunction or ideal between two people or two area activists. this is use of two different people to serve, as a point to create or generate energy for a point or result to work. otherwise this whatever is useful or taken to work. once posted or not posted for work to succeed then the ideal works.

delivery; feel as you want, delivery should be speedy if you want to create good results.

object land; there is a point where there is for each object or ideal a representing person. a representation of the person is there as some form or shape. so I thought to use this as I was aware, thinking the point then I was creating by creation then the creation ceased, as the ideal ceased then the creation stopped actively. appearing and things sucked inwards, as you think a point to create an ideal point that stops and were back to where we came by or for from the point of origins. the creator is the transitioner, the ideal is the point that you think. this is what I encountered on my latest trip to some place else.

whence I came; I was aware of the problem of return as though I was not there if I was, so I resulted a point by spells to restore myself to my normal perspective. So I was seeing the point of a trial by action, where I was doing the resolving point or ideal to create with focus. So I think this is a point in perspective. As I thought to go I went then I was aware that I was not there, as I was so rudely pushed aside then left there by none other than my lawyer. I resolved this by going to the judge then, asking for release of the charges so then all I needed to do was leave.

resolution; I resolved this point by using logistics and as we moved by movement, I was returned by the creator from whence I came. So I thought then I was as though not there. The creator can do anything so I think I will do things as I thought to do without being there, as I also by this fact turned into being that way I realized I could only be where I thought then I was there or here as I thought to be somewhere else. So since that settled it, this then is no longer needed as a log journeybook.

So I will leve off the rest, till I think some interesting fact to add to it. So what is the point to living atm. I think to create better resolve with resolution. This resolution will be quick with precise points and thinking the thought you know what will come of it. Ciou for now as I think to use this I am aware you know what is there. So I will let you think what you want. As I think to resolve this my own way, I will leave you for now I know this is correct by the right ideal. Magic is advisement or action to create by feel. So I think to create by the action, what I need by the feeling is there.

the object; The object is what you think is the object that ends things that you want ended, as they are to allow normal life to continue without illusion. A ghost or spirit pointed out the object to me and what to do with it. So I think I will create with the ghost now that it is here. I guess the spirit is something interesting, from where did it come as it wants to go home but the creator can restore its area. This is with thought to go home by feel as though a gravelly or neutral tone, commands as you speak with thought to send it home will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *